My Seeds disappear?

• Hi everyone

I have now conducted cropxperiments for a few days but I simply cannot get the seeds in my crop blocks to grow. I watched the tutorial video and the only thing I do differently is that I have not yet gotten myself a recycler and thus cannot produce any fertilizer. After some time the seeds just disappear and the bare cropsticks are left, however I can get wheat by right clicking on it. What do I do wrong?

• This might be more appropriate in the support section I guess, but I can't move it now??... I just figured, that it seems the sprites for the crop-stick grown crop just isn't there. I use the default texture pack and IC2 1.64.
    The seed bag I got also has no name, and there comes no info when I try to cropnalyze it. The battery is used but the dark middle part just remains empty.

Crops can die off if the quality of the crop they're placed in dropped too far below their base requirement, causing a <=0 growth.

The seed bag with no name might be a bug. If it says "Unknown Crop" it's probably right, if it says "Unnamed" it might be borked. Also, I've noticed when trying to do the final analysis (to see the growth, gain and resistance) it'll use up the battery, but won't show results because there wasn't enough power in the battery to preform the test; Try with a completely full battery.

• The problem is that they seem to grow, the sprites just aren't shown, so I can't see them when they are fully grown. Right clicking still yields the wheat as supposed to. The seed bag with no name simply has no name. The small popup usually backgrounding the name tag of items are just about a space wide with nothing in it, no text at all. I have seen the problem with my own mods when the name was not put in the language file.It seems like I am missing something in my IC-file or something like that?

• The problem is that they seem to grow, the sprites just aren't shown, so I can't see them when they are fully grown. Right clicking still yields the wheat as supposed to. The seed bag with no name simply has no name. The small popup usually backgrounding the name tag of items are just about a space wide with nothing in it, no text at all. I have seen the problem with my own mods when the name was not put in the language file.It seems like I am missing something in my IC-file or something like that?

Ah, invisible crops... definitely sounds like a "texture pack" type problem. You should probably re-post in the support or bugs forum. You can always try re-downloading and reinstalling (since you just place the file into the /mods folder), but idk if that will fix it (or what is causing the problem to be honest).

• Are you playing in single or multiplayer?
    Because I have exactly the same problem on SMP, while it works great in SSP. In fact everyone on the server seems to have this problem, so this might be a bug.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Known, fixed for next release, get back to powering your Base Defenses, going to infiltrate the Power Plant about... now.

If I read this correctly...

...I'm concerned now...

*bites nails*

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Merely a pun in regard to the avatar above my previous post :3

ShockTroopers in C&C RA2 are capable of providing an alternative sort of energy for Tesla Coils. A good way to keep your defense up even after an Allied Spy sabotaged your powerPlants.

Nothing IC related.

Who needs tesla coils anyway, just get a ton of desolators and irradiate the perimeters :thumbup:

... Really, just implement radiation already!

• Or British Snipers. Pick you off without having to get into the radiation... Better yet screw it I'm going with AIRCRAFT CARRIES MUAHAHAHA!