[Suggestion][Electronic Life Support]

• [Electronic Life Support]
    High energy cost device that will multiply your health regeneration by 3, and slowly removes hunger. Must be activated, for example, you're under attack know you could die, you right click the ELS and it says ELS is activated for 1 min, in this 1 min, the ELS wil monitor your body's vital signs, and starts healing you. If your hearts were to drop to or below 2 hearts, it sends out an emergency signal, wich has a small chance of fully healing you. This signal can only hapen once, if the signal succeeds, all the energy of the ELS will be drained and all the time you had left, will be removed, If the signal fails, the time you had left would be split in half or removed by 10 seconds (?)
    (maybe a "Safe" mode, when it's turned on, only then it will try the emergency signal)

• 3 times health regeneration + Any armor above Iron = neigh invincible.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• You could have bumped the thread, and if people didnt show any interest after all then you would know their opinion.

Remaking threads just to repost an ignored idea its no way to do things.

Bumping is also a banable offence... so he's better off reposing because some of us (i.e. me) did not get a chance to see this the first time...

Any armor above Iron

So basically everything electronic, also consuming energy... (Bronze only offers a SLIGHT buff to armor rating, but it's still fairly close to Iron)

Probably another near-endgame type of armor to have, which I wouldn't mind because I'm not sold on the idea of Qsuit stuff tbh.. lol

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Bumping is also a banable offence... so he's better off reposing because some of us (i.e. me) did not get a chance to see this the first time...

Honestly, some of you could actually visit the Suggestion subforum and go beyond page 1 from time to time. But W/E the damage is done already.

Honestly, some of you could actually visit the Suggestion subforum and go beyond page 1 from time to time. But W/E the damage is done already.

That be like asking you to find a sense of humility...

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• Seriously? Bumping is a bannable offence? I thought that bumping a thread again, as long as it wasn't, say, a year old, and you have something useful to add, and was not already majorly rejected.

Or, I suppose we could make a whole new thread on the same thing, to get feedback from other people, when barely anyone replied before, instead of making a new post, without the old info, and cluttering up the forum MORE!

Now, as for feedback.

The machine would be almost impossible to balance. Either it needs a massive energy consumption, making it impossible to use early game, or low energy consumption, making it silly powerful late game.

Thing is, when you have massive energy to spare, you probably also have at the very least, some reasonable armor, and on your way to getting quantum armor of invulnerability.
    If it is available early with lowish power consumption, it might be useable early, but be too powerful with armor.

So heres an idea.

Consumes 10k Eu for 1/2 heart restore to one target. chooses a random damaged target in the area of effect (so dont try to heal while fighting mobs, they will heal too). Has a chance to fail if the target has armor, equal to the percentage of armor reduction the target has.
    Can use overclockers, with the speed boost reducing the cooldown, and once it gets to 4x rate, dropping back to 2x rate and one heart, etc, increasing heal rate until a capacity of 8 hearts per second (unless overclockers cant stack high enough) (imagine the power consumption however)

This would make it usable early, but also upgradable late game, to heal rapidly using massive amounts of energy.
    Oh, and if you put two healing fields overlapping, they will both refuse to function, and possibly explode. (to avoid stacking)

• So heres an idea.

Consumes 10k Eu for 1/2 heart restore to one target. chooses a random damaged target in the area of effect (so dont try to heal while fighting mobs, they will heal too). Has a chance to fail if the target has armor, equal to the percentage of armor reduction the target has.
    Can use overclockers, with the speed boost reducing the cooldown, and once it gets to 4x rate, dropping back to 2x rate and one heart, etc, increasing heal rate until a capacity of 8 hearts per second (unless overclockers cant stack high enough) (imagine the power consumption however)

This would make it usable early, but also upgradable late game, to heal rapidly using massive amounts of energy.
    Oh, and if you put two healing fields overlapping, they will both refuse to function, and possibly explode. (to avoid stacking)

The thing is, most people only think about early and late in the game, why not mid game, altough you have a Nano-Suit on your way to Quantum, there's a HUGE leap inbetween, The helmet feeds you, and with all the armor on, it's like a slow version of the ELS, but you are extremely armored. The ELS is meant to be something strong, but not so easy to make, you need to have plenty of recources, but not so much that you can make a quantum suit, like the miner with a OV and diamond drill, you need constant 30 eu/t income, have enough iron for the pipes, etc.
    Not to forget that the ELS doesn't give any armor, it only heals. The 1 min of triple health regen is a bit OP, so it could be 1 min of double, or 30 sec of triple.

The thing is, most people only think about early and late in the game, why not mid game, although you have a Nano-Suit on your way to Quantum, there's a HUGE leap inbetween, The helmet feeds you, and with all the armor on, it's like a slow version of the ELS, but you are extremely armored. The ELS is meant to be something strong, but not so easy to make, you need to have plenty of recources, but not so much that you can make a quantum suit, like the miner with a OV and diamond drill, you need constant 30 eu/t income, have enough iron for the pipes, etc. Not to forget that the ELS doesn't give any armor, it only heals. The 1 min of triple health regen is a bit OP, so it could be 1 min of double, or 30 sec of triple.

Good points. Having some midgame options would help those who don't rush to a UU factory state, as well as provide some more available options after the initial machine setup has been completed. Midgame, it other respects, is often overlooked due to the simple fact that people want to transition into the matter conjuring state of the game as quickly as humanly possible. For some of us who would rather save our EU and use other means of matter duplication, midgame options would be appreciated because we'd have something else to invest our energy into other than '1337 qarmorz'...