Support request: Wrench's dont work.

• wat :Wrench: are you using

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• did you tmi the wrench or make it your self

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• Are you holding down the shift key, by chance? Or whatever key you have bound to sneak/crouch?

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand." - Bertrand Russell

• I had this problem one time after crafting an electric wrench. I placed it back into a batbox to "recharge" it and it showed the charge go all the way back to 0 and then recharge up. Afterwards, the wrench worked fine.

• I had this problem one time after crafting an electric wrench. I placed it back into a batbox to "recharge" it and it showed the charge go all the way back to 0 and then recharge up. Afterwards, the wrench worked fine.

Transition to v1.64 charging system, mentioned in the changelog people tend to ignore.

• On another vein, I built myself an electric wrench today, and it works fine, as long as I'm not trying to do a lossless pickup. Holding the mod key 'm' while rightclicking just pops up the interface for the item I tried to dismantle, instead of dismantling it.