QUESTION: I installed the prerequisites and the jar. file, but mod isn't working

• please list all of the mods and their version numbers and how you installed everything

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• I have a completely vanilla minecraft. version 1.1

-I go into minecraft.jar, I then delete the meta info

-I download modloader[optimized for 1.1], I drag the folder(the whole folder) from the RAR into the minecraft.jar, I then open the game to make sure everything is working. The game works, I proceed to the next requirement

-I download modloaderMP[optimized for 1.1], I then put the folder contained within the RAR into the minecraft.jar archive. Run the game again to make sure everything is working, the game works.

-I download minecraftforge[1.10 only version], I then put the folder contained within the RAR into the minecraft.jar archive. Run the game again to make sure everything is working, the game works.

-I then download the IC2 jar. file from the wiki. The instructions said to place the jar. file into the "mods" folder, there was no folder so I created one and proceeded to put the jar. into there.

I'm guessing this is a problem with my Modloader? since the mod folder wasn't created. How do I fix this? I followed all their instructions.

• Folder? Moadloader shouldn't be a folder. Just downloaded it, and it only had .class files in it (the zipped file).

Forge should only have 1 folder, titled forge, a minecraftforge_credits.txt file, and LOTS of class files.

ModloaderMP also only has .class files in the zipped files.

Did you unzip/unrar the files into a folder, and copied that folder into your minecraft.jar?

A bit old, but here's a video that shows EXACTLY how to installed everything you need, prerequisite wise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCBvHOrwmx0
    Direwolf20 also has an installation video, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS3y0sqZdMY

• Since it's working he might do it right.

Again I guess you use Forge 1.3.2.0 which is labeled wrong and detected as 0.0.0.0 by IC2. Just go to the Forge-Thread and search for a new version (1.3.2.2 is reported to work fine).

• Since it's working he might do it right.

Again I guess you use Forge 1.3.2.0 which is labeled wrong and detected as 0.0.0.0 by IC2. Just go to the Forge-Thread and search for a new version (1.3.2.2 is reported to work fine).

he did the installation wrong in such a way that the game never detected modloader and if it doesn't detect modloader no other mods get loaded and the game boots up as vanilla minecraft

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• In this case IC2 would not get loaded :P

But since he get's a crash at least one of the mods is installed correctly, namely Modloader. Vanilla MC doesn't has a mod-folder so if it get's created modloader is running.

• In this case IC2 would not get loaded :P

But since he get's a crash at least one of the mods is installed correctly, namely Modloader. Vanilla MC doesn't has a mod-folder so if it get's created modloader is running.

I don't see where it mentions s/he gets a crash... S/He only mentions not having any mods loaded.