[Suggestion][UU-M Ender Pearl Recipe]

• As the title suggests, A UU recipe for Ender Pearls.
    Why? well why is there a recipe for stone!?
    Well, Endermen are kind of rare, especially in servers.

Recipe Suggestion:
    GONE!? it just dissapeared somehow

• Sorry, I think I shot an arrow at it. My bad.

(Mycelium should have one too... If it doesn't already. I need to check the UU-Matter recipes again. X( )

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Official Post

Sorry, I think I shot an arrow at it. My bad.

(Mycelium should have one too... If it doesn't already. I need to check the UU-Matter recipes again. X( )

Mycelium does have one recipe , or you couldn't craft Mushroom Terraformer Blueprint (without silk touch enchantment)

• Mycelium does have one recipe , or you couldn't craft Mushroom Terraformer Blueprint (without silk touch enchantment)

Guess that makes sense. Well, time for me to try UU-Matter recipes 700+ times again. (Doesn't NEI let you see them these days? I'm going to have to change from TMI one day...)

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Guess that makes sense. Well, time for me to try UU-Matter recipes 700+ times again. (Doesn't NEI let you see them these days? I'm going to have to change from TMI one day...)

NEI does. But you have to alter a setting in the IC2 config, but I'll let you find it.

• NEI does. But you have to alter a setting in the IC2 config, but I'll let you find it.

Oh, that's easy, I found it by accident.

Off topic again...

Ender Pearls for UU-Matter. I'd like that.