[Suggestion] Holographic Grid Displayment System

• The Holo-Grid, short for Holographic Grid Displayment System would be capable of creating, as you might've guessed, holographic images.
    The Holo-Grid would be capable of the following:

- Display of holographic "blocks" you can walk trough, creating some pretty awesome illusions
    - (maybe) Holographic "mobs" walking around
    - Displaying holographic items/weapons/blocks, not like holographic blocks, but as if you dropped the item (size of the holograpic item could be increased/decreased) also would be capable of rotation
    - Displaying a holographic "Steve" showing off armor, size would also be capable of increasing/decreasing. also would be capable of rotation

This would work somewhat like the current Holographic Field Generator Add-On, only this doesn't create solid blocks.

You would need to insert a block/item/armor into the Holo-Grids inventory to display it, or maybe create a "program" like with the Terraformer.
    This way you don't need to create another set of quantum, just to show it off

Energy consumption can go from pretty low to extremly high. depending on the distance, and the amount of holograpic display

• I wouldn't normally mind something like this but, are they moving? Because having virtual creepers terrorizing your friends would be amazing. AHH! Run away from the indestructible creeper! I can hear it now.

Sharks with lasers. All the way.

• I wouldn't normally mind something like this but, are they moving? Because having virtual creepers terrorizing your friends would be amazing. AHH! Run away from the indestructible creeper! I can hear it now.

Well yes, it was the idea, but don't forget that the walking holo creeper would cost alot more eu than one that's frozen in it's place, it would be possible to make a holo creeper apear with redstone triggers :), so place a pressure plate and stand on it, BAM creepah! damn you scary!

• And then after having holocreepers in your house for a while, you become indifferent to them. You step outside at nighttime and there's a real creeper but your brain can no longer tell the difference :)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10