Suggestion:(EU=Portal)

• Would it be easy (or even possible) to convert EU from some sort of machine into a portal to the nether or the end even? This would provide a way to get to the end for those who have worlds that came before 1.8(?). I thought of the nether as an extension to this idea.

So here's how I would have it work. The block is supplied with energy, about 100,000 EU, and it transforms into a nether portal. Not a big 14 block nether portal, an actual nether portal block. Providing it with 2,000,000 EU would turn it into an end portal. These numbers are, of course subject to change. If this seems too hard to do, can we get a plant that has the same effect only without energy and just time? I need more uses for my 20 nuclear reactors >:)

Sharks with lasers. All the way.

• The nether and the end are usually considered balloney in a similar manner as enchantments (recently removed) and potion system.

Besides i think it is possible to find a stronghold on old worlds, you just need to travel far enough to chunks you have never have loaded and pray that a stronghold its nearby. Alternatively you could NEI the portal frame blocks and make your portal (Although if you destroy the frame blocks after you made the portal, the portal itself will still be there and you cant place anything in there).

• The nether and the end are usually considered balloney in a similar manner as enchantments (recently removed) and potion system.

Besides i think it is possible to find a stronghold on old worlds, you just need to travel far enough to chunks you have never have loaded and pray that a stronghold its nearby. Alternatively you could NEI the portal frame blocks and make your portal (Although if you destroy the frame blocks after you made the portal, the portal itself will still be there and you cant place anything in there).

Strongholds only spawn within a certain radius of the spawn point on the world.

At least, that's what I've found out, and my server has been saying when making worlds.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.