Good experimentation method?

• looks really cool im prob going to do that but without sighns. :thumbup:

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• Not sure if it helps so much, but still.

• from my experimentation for the best possable breeding system use

oooooooooooooooooooooo
    oWWWWWWWWWWWWo
    oPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPo
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

o = wood W=water P=plant to breed S=cross breeding stick e=Empty t=torch

this can be shorter or longer but no matter wat when you breed 2 plants theres gona be 2 spots not good enough for air and i usualy put signs under the plants to keep track of stats but this keeps you from walking on them and give you the best setup to mass breed or quality breed your choice

also a ive found a + sign breeding with 4 different plants makes for a great way to get new plants tho it takes a while for the middle to grow

edit i will try to find a better way to explain my breeding layout sorry for the confusion im sure is to ensue

The difference between a noob and a scrub is there is hope for a noob they can learn, a scrub on the other hand thinks they know better or dont care enough to learn or get better

• I use the following design:
    :Fuel: :Resin: :Teleporter: :Fuel: :Resin:
    :Resin: :Compressed Plantball: :Teleporter: :Resin: :Compressed Plantball:
    :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil:
    :Resin: :Compressed Plantball: :Teleporter: :Resin: :Compressed Plantball:
    :Fuel: :Resin: :Teleporter: :Fuel: :Resin:

:Fuel:=Plant 1
    :Resin: =Crossbreeding Cropsticks
    :Compressed Plantball: =Plant 2
    :Teleporter: =Any Block
    :Tesla Coil: =Water

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Yeah i guess i need to give them more air. maybe move the signs to the bottom?

yeah put them on the bottom also more air you need the 3 infront and 3 in back to be open air so you get the max air cuz while it counts 8 theres always 2 plants being used to breed

The difference between a noob and a scrub is there is hope for a noob they can learn, a scrub on the other hand thinks they know better or dont care enough to learn or get better

• unfortuanently your breeding design only gives the plants 5 of the possiable 6 open air spaces while not major it does slow down breeding and growth