[Suggestion] Mushroom Biome Terraformer

• So I was making my base in a mushroom biome and I realized how much of a pain it is to grow trees in it and this got me to thinking that there should be a Terraformer Blueprint that can both turn an area into an area similar to a mushroom biome (change grass to Mycelium, plant giant mushrooms) as well as an inverse program (Mycelium -> grass, destroy giant shrooms).

• There is already a mushroom terraformer blueprint.

The only downside is it... Spams big Mushrooms too much, and converts Mushrooms into Mycelium. (Allowing many, many mushrooms on top of each other. Really ugly, imo, though.)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I expected it to be like the Mushroom Biome, not a Giant Mushroom orgy.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Its the mushroom biome generator, what did you expect? Puppys, Unicorns, Rainbows and Sunshines?

first off this made me lol pretty hard.

secondly, it is a bit rediculous that mushrooms are growing on other mushrooms. it seems a bit excessive but it also gives me ideas, similar to once i made an entire castle area and forest by planting forests ontop of forests until i hit layer 120 roughly, then went back in and carved out rooms and laid plank floors, i think i might try this mushroom terraformer and do something similar!

mainly, i didn't even know this exsisted either, thanks for the info!

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG