[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• sorry, got busy there. LAst post for the night. That didn't fix the issue, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm going to try and just rebuild his instance in multimc from the ground up and see if that'll work for him instead of copying mine over. If that works I'll try to remember to post here.

Thanks

• Maybe the ability to combine 4 hv solar arrays around a advanced machine block (Plus formation adv machine blk in the middle), and surround the rest with 4 advanced circuits?, it could produce 2048 eu/t, to me it seems like a good idea, that way even the really powerful players still have solars to try and get, and be able to produce massive amounts of power in such a tiny location. Awesome addon btw I love it :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel:

• Maybe the ability to combine 4 hv solar arrays around a advanced machine block (Plus formation adv machine blk in the middle), and surround the rest with 4 advanced circuits?, it could produce 2048 eu/t, to me it seems like a good idea, that way even the really powerful players still have solars to try and get, and be able to produce massive amounts of power in such a tiny location. Awesome addon btw I love it :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel: :Solar Panel:

I'm pretty certain it has been stated that EV solars will not be a part of this addon

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Hey cpw Can i get permission to use this mod in my mod pack for my server?

~~Anders

Do you really like SeNtiMeL or something?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• when i downloaded I got this

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 97773ca6 --------
    Generated 10/11/12 6:56 PM

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.6.0_35, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    - Memory: 442700096 bytes (422 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    - FML: FML v3.0.196.366 Minecraft Forge 4.1.1.251 Optifine OptiFine_1.3.2_HD_U_B3 19 mods loaded, 19 mods active
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BasicComponents [Basic Components] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_FlintCraft [mod_FlintCraft] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ICBM [ICBM] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_Gibs [mod_Gibs] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_Gibbing [mod_Gibbing] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    mod_ElementalCreepers [mod_ElementalCreepers] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ClaySoldiersMod [Clay Soldiers Mod] (CSM_v8_02_universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.106.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (mod_compactsolars-main-3.0.1.13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    UniversalElectricity [Universal Electricity] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    - LWJGL: 2.4.2
    - OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series GL version 4.2.11762 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Type: Client
    - Texture Pack: RUBYCRAFT.zip
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:102)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:461)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:144)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:405)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:737)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:371)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:26 8)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:81)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:460)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: cpw.mods.fml.common.event.FMLPreInitializationEvent.getVersionProperties()Ljava/util/Properties;
    at cpw.mods.compactsolars.CompactSolars.preInit(CompactSolars.java:44)
    ... 29 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT 839226e7 ----------
    help?

• when i downloaded I got this

-snip-

help?

C'mon people! This is literally around the 5th or 6th time this problem has happened!

Requires forge 4.1.2.263 or later forge, because it uses new features !

• Hi, im trying to instal that and other mods of IC2 (advance machines, nuclear control...) but it doesn't work.

Actu: Now it work but when I use some elements the minecraft crash.

• Hey, I got this weird crash when placing the solar panel. I don't know if anybody knows a fix to this problem.
    I did install a lot of mods and this usually goes just fine and everything else works, but this is the first time that CompactSolars has crashed on me :P

This is what happens right after i place the Solarpanel:

• What forge version, and what other mods?

• What forge version, and what other mods?

I got forge 4.2.5.303 and the other mods I installed:
    ReiMinimap_v3.4_05
    buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7
    CCCore 0.6.4
    EnderStorage 1.2.0.1
    NEI 1.4.0.4
    ComputerCraft1.43
    ExtraBiomesXL 3.1.0.d.102
    forestry-A-1.5.0.2
    GregsLighting
    IC2-2_1.106
    IC2NuclearControl-1.3.2
    advancedMachines 4.2
    ImmibisCore_50.0.3
    tubestuff_50.0.1
    InvTweaks-1.43b
    LogisticsPipes-0.5.1.pre9
    IronChests-4.0.3.46
    ModularForceFieldsSystemV2.1.7.0.30
    NEI_buildCraftplugin
    NEI_ForestryPlugin
    NEI_RailCraftPlugin
    Optifine_1.3.2_HD_U_B4
    portalGun_6.4.1.0
    SecretRooms-Forge-latest
    ThermalExpension-1.0.5pre4

I had to change the block id's in the portalgun and computercraft configs to make it work but everything else works just fine :)
    Never had an issue with CompactSolars before.

• I had to change the block id's in the portalgun and computercraft configs to make it work but everything else works just fine :)
    Never had an issue with CompactSolars before.

Due to the NullPointerException and [STDERR] at ic2.api.NetworkHelper.requestInitialData, it's possible this may be the problem

• Ok, so I'm not new to MC, but new to all of these IC2 mods. I have tried multiple ways to install this mod to no success. All I have installed is the latest IC2, and the MC Forge you need for it, plus NEI. If someone could let me know how to install this that would be great. I've tried just dropping the zip into the mods folder by the way.

• Ok, so I'm not new to MC, but new to all of these IC2 mods. I have tried multiple ways to install this mod to no success. All I have installed is the latest IC2, and the MC Forge you need for it, plus NEI. If someone could let me know how to install this that would be great. I've tried just dropping the zip into the mods folder by the way.

When you say "to no success" what do you mean? In most cases we will need error logs to determine the problem. In any case, here are step by step instructions, starting at the beginning, on how to install IC2 and Compact Solars.

1. Go to desktop
    2. Click Start button and type into search bar %appdata%, press enter
    3. Open .minecraft
    4. Open bin
    5. Open minecraft.jar in WinRar
    6. Drop in Forge version 4.1.2.263 or higher into the .jar
    7. Delete META-INF folder
    8. Run Minecraft
    9. Put IC2 version 1.106 (1.107 compatibility can't be guaranteed) and the latest Compact Solars download into the mods folder
    10. Run Minecraft
    11. Enjoy

• cant download =(

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.