[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• To fix the JSON issue, extract the mcmod.info file from the zip file, and open it with a text editor, like Notepad or Wordpad.

In line 21, remove the comma at the end (after "Forge@[6.6.1,)"), and voilá, it works.

Now, just save the new mcmod.info, and replace the one in the zip file with the new one. Done.

• i cant download the mod, i just get to a this webside is offline page :(
    can i get a direct link? i cant download it from that page it is on, i dont know why but i cant, my computer wont allow me :(

• Hello Everyone....
    I hope you can help me with this

I'm Getting this error....Do I need to worry ?

What can I do to Fix this ?

Thank You all in Advance.^^
    :thumbup: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

• I mean, does this work with the most current version of IC2?

I'm pretty certain IC2 doesn't work with the most current version of IC2 at this point.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• For all the people complaining that these solars are OP let me just share some numbers.

To make ONE HV Solar takes (not accounting for the transformers needed btw):

5120 Iron (to be made into Refined Iron)
    3328 Copper
    2048 Tin
    4096 Cobble
    3072 Redstone
    6656 Rubber
    1536 Glass and Coal Dust

Now I don't know about you but that is a CRAZY huge load of resources needed and my opinion is that this all balances the mod out.

• Now I don't know about you but that is a CRAZY huge load of resources needed and my opinion is that this all balances the mod out.

That's, basically, the amount of ressources needed to build it without the compactness, and using tons of Diamonds for efficient cabling, + tin. And it takes way more space. But, we can't argue on that. DW20 modpack isn't the same game than others, even if others modpack are already too easy due to OP mods (to me).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Thats if you consider IC² recipe. Try using GregTech and it will become even more expensive (alot).

• Thats if you consider IC² recipe. Try using GregTech and it will become even more expensive (alot).

Never tried GregTech... May have to give it a shot. But that is still a massive amount of stuff. I have a hard enough time getting just 100 Iron or a stack of Redstone.

• I have a hard enough time getting just 100 Iron or a stack of Redstone.

You mean, 20 minutes with a TC3 Thaumium pickaxe ? (you'll get way more than that). Or maybe 10 without doing anything with a FTBM ? Even a quarry would take less than an hour to give you that man ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You mean, 20 minutes with a TC3 Thaumium pickaxe ? (you'll get way more than that). Or maybe 10 without doing anything with a FTBM ? Even a quarry would take less than an hour to give you that man ...

I don't use Thaumcraft, have no idea what a FTBM is, and a quarry takes Diamonds and tons of energy. So yes, I do have a hard time.

• I don't use Thaumcraft, have no idea what a FTBM is, and a quarry takes Diamonds and tons of energy. So yes, I do have a hard time.

Even with Vanilla IC² it's easy to get ... *MiningLaser+DiamondDrill*

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

And once again, needs several diamonds. You are acting like diamonds can be found everywhere.

Not everywhere, but if you mine efficiently you will find a bunch of them.

Strip mine at layer 12-13 and you will find them easily.