[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• lol if only but its not, think he got the user as a name from me or is just too lazy to post a name like i am

• In the mean time we can all use Advanced Solars addon. When the download is back up, or if someone can PM the latest version of Compact Solars, I will make a backup link on my own Mediafire account.

• This addon looks great, but I can't download it from Mediafire. It is saying that since it's a part of of a set of archives that it is too big for non paying users to download.

• Hi!

I can't download the latest version from mediafire, says it's blocked.
    Can you please fix it, I really need this awesome mod!

Talckrer

• Hello,
    I play on a custom server hosted on my own machine, and I wanted to put down a low voltage array to add a bit of power to my coal generation, wasting all my remaining resources in the process.

But as soon as I placed the array, the client crashed, with the server having no problem at all.
    I can't connect until I remove the mod from the server and restart it.

Having no idea how to fix this, here is the crash log (class not found on ic2 api).

• Thanks to the caracter limit, I couldn't finish my post, so I hope that I won't be breaking the rules by doing the second post...

I am using forge 4.2.5.303, so it should validate the 'or higher', being the latest version when I grabbed it some days ago.

I also tried the IC version 107, in case it could help in any way, but it doesn't seem to change a thing.

Also, I doubt a forge version mismatch could cause a "Class not found" on ic2.platform.NetworkManager, so I can only assume that I have something not installed properly, or that I picked a version that makes you craft the items but without being able to actually use them, which would be weird.

Anyway, I used this mod quite a bit in 1.2.5, so I would really love to be able to save space and CPU for my solar farm.

• Also, I doubt a forge version mismatch could cause a "Class not found" on ic2.platform.NetworkManager

A class or method not found error is typically fixed by this, my guess, Extra Bees

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Indeed, extra bees...

Why didn't I think of this, as it uses IC2 too.

Ok, now I will have to wait until I get the bees that use IC2 to see if I should completely remove them or if just deleting the ic2 folder inside is enough...

Anyway, thanks for the fast answer.

• Ok, now I will have to wait until I get the bees that use IC2 to see if I should completely remove them or if just deleting the ic2 folder inside is enough...

Many people have problems with that mod and IC2 addons, I believe in the past just deleting the IC2 folder was enough to stop the class not found problem.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• This is what seems to happen when trying to download your file from Mediafire:

Could you possibly create a mirror links for your downloads?

EDIT: I have just noticed that I am not the only one with this issue. But hopefully you can create mirror links to your files.