Armor Causes Crash

• Basically whenever I put on a piece of the quantum suit armor or the lap pack minecraft crashes and gives me the saving chunks screen and I can never start my world again.

• I'm having similar problems with my server.
    What if Forge is indeed the latest "recommended build"?
    Does it have to be EXACTLY Forge 1.3.3, or can it be 1.3.3.12?

This is the error my server gets before crashing

This is the error my server gets before crashing

ou need the forge version that added the armor hook - i believe its 1.3.3.12+

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

This is the error my server gets before crash

when was the last ic2 update because i downloaded mine this week and the one i had before that i downloaded early feb worked also when did you get yours.

• Are you also using Zombes Modpacks Fly Mod? I just encountered a problem sounding similar to yours and I think it was the xb.class from zombes forge fix that was causing it.

• I fixed my server's Armor crash problem by reinstalling everything, the only difference being I used Forge 1.3.3.13, and not .12, which it what I had, and it works fine now.

• I'm still having this issue, even after upgrading to 1.3.3.13. What's the trick to getting the error message on a client?

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

generation. Social experiment.

• Yeah, I'm getting a different error (using Forge 1.3.3.13) when equipping a piece of the quantum armor :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :

Code
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError: ic2.common.ItemArmorQuantumSuit.getArmorDisplay(Lxb;Lyq;I)I
        at agq.a(GuiIngame.java:116)
        at kz.b(EntityRenderer.java:763)
        at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:15)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:742)
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:662)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Error report complete.

Curiously enough, I get an additional error with the batpack :RE Battery: :

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

• All of you using the old Forge.

I'm using v1.3.3.13 which is the version 13urning said worked for him. Which version should I be using?

• Yeah, I've been deleting it but this time I deleted the entire .minecraft folder, started from scratch and it worked. I have no idea how that did it, makes no sense to me, but it might be worth passing on to those who find themselves in my position. Thanks for the help RichardG!