Compact reactor cooling module [redpower and IC2]

• i have made a coolingsystem that makes infinite icecubes(you have probably seen it before but...),
    this system is 3x3 in width and a few blocks high and it's easy to use and its quite effective.( 4x4 if you include the rp cables)

heres a few pictures :

it produces 50 iceblock's per minute

• A better way to do it is just to use EE+RP2+IC2.

Use the condenser to create ice and the filter will pull a nice stack of ice to cool the reactor down.

• A better way to do it is just to use EE+RP2+IC2.

Use the condenser to create ice and the filter will pull a nice stack of ice to cool the reactor down.

Not everyone uses Cheater Exchange ya know..
    for example: i've got a CASUC cooling system with 3 snowmen and 3 compressors using vanilla IC2 and RP2 that works great.

• I don't think EE = Cheat. If I did not have EE in my Bukkit server, I would not be able to build a 15000 EU/t powerplant (it has a connection to every player in the server, with a energy flow meter and a payment system (tp pipes)) with 8 power reactors and 7 breeders (can run constant, with only 34.25 Uranium used per cycle) without creating huge amounts of lag because of the blockbreakers and the large number of sigle items running through the pipe network.

• You don't explain any details about how the setup works, only show screenshots which show too little to explain. Can you elaborate?

• The thing with EE is it makes things trivial. We've disabled it on our server due to it removing scarcity (making quarrys pointless) and quickly generating infinate ice/scrap/diamonds kinda discourages the use of anything else.

As such, I am veru intrested how this works :)