A few minor texture issues

• I'm not sure if these should go here or in bugs, but there's a few nit-picky texture things I've noticed when doing a texture pack. So far, out of all the stuff I've done textures for, Industrialcraft has by far been the most pleasing to work with. I absolutely love the way all the machines have been done, where each side of the block can have a unique texture, which you can change freely for the active version. There's only a couple of things I found weird.

With the wearable stuff, the CF sprayer backpack uses the same texture as the batpack, and there's only one jetpack texture that both of them use; static boots use the same texture and inventory icon as the regular rubber boots as well. I'm not sure if this is intentional or what, but it'd be nice to have the option to do seperate textures for all of them, even if they're just copy-pasted from the others by default.

The electric treetap also uses the same inventory sprite as the wrench, which looks a little odd.

• The electric treetap also uses the same inventory sprite as the wrench, which looks a little odd.

I believe RichardG has fixed this part.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• On the same subject, I'd like to see the sides and top of each machine, rather than just the front face, indicate which machine is which. Also, it would be nice to have the top faces change to indicate the machine is active. At the moment, only the Macerator does this (and it's front doesn't!).

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• On the same subject, I'd like to see the sides and top of each machine, rather than just the front face, indicate which machine is which. Also, it would be nice to have the top faces change to indicate the machine is active. At the moment, only the Macerator does this (and it's front doesn't!).

Err no. The block_machine.png is pretty much is everything you need. the first 6 from the top are the in-active textures while the others are the active ones.

so it like this

D
    T
    F
    B
    L
    R
    AD
    AT
    AF
    AB
    AL
    AR

Yeah, they already actually work that way, and I did exactly what you're suggesting when I made my textures. It's just that the defaults have most of the faces copy-pasted in both the active and inactive spots.