Nuke explosion glow (like lightning)

• So, you probaply all know that when lightning strikes, all surface blocks are lit up (or, due to how the lightmap works, not actually lit up). I suggest for this to happen whenever a nuke goes off, however with a yellow glow instead of a harsh white one. This would only apply to nukes, and not to reactors, as reactors explode in a "normal" explosion, that is contaminated with radioactive material.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• i'm not exactly sure if you can change the color of lighting.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• I don't think it would be that hard to code, and i don't think it would be very CPU intensive either. Unless you blew up, like, 500 nukes at once. It's not the color of the lightning, it's hardcoded, but the flash that lights up all surface blocks. Just with a yellow, a bit longer flash.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• could simply code it as Yellow snow that's on fire without the fire effect

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• :thumbup: why not just apply a white overlay to the players camera that slowly fades back to normal to simulate flash blindness it would be much eaiser to code than messing with block lighting also add a high pitched tone kinda like how you code a flashbang in a first person shooter.