[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• Where to download version 5.1.6? On site: http://atomicstryker.net/advancedmachines.html I see 2 versions for 1.6.2. When I try to use experimental version I have a crash:

• Now macerator is eating my resources, regardless if its ore or e.g. coal. I'm using newest version for experimental IC2.

It only macerates first two and eats following, when i try to take these two dusts it gives me only one.

• Well, this is just brainfuckery. First: I did test the last build (amazingly) and it worked. The vanishing bug only happened after you removed something from the output slot...

Then, when tracking it down, this:

Before this could sap my will to live any more, i deleted the entire code block and wrote it fresh ... it works now. If someone can explain to me what was wrong before he or she shall have a cookie.

Version 5.1.7
    fixed broken output after manipulating output slot

• if at first you did not get the resources from macerating, know the new bug is that the ores give on 1 crusher dust instead of 2 like it supposed to do with the exception of tin

And all so, for the people that are lucky to read this dont NOT connect machines with extracting upgrades because if a machine is full and the other wants to still pump items in it you will lose materials. Normali the machine should stop if it can't move items to another machine or chest this only happens with Tiny Pile of ores.

• Well, this is just brainfuckery. First: I did test the last build (amazingly) and it worked. The vanishing bug only happened after you removed something from the output slot.

Before this could sap my will to live any more, i deleted the entire code block and wrote it fresh ... it works now. If someone can explain to me what was wrong before he or she shall have a cookie.

Version 5.1.7
    fixed broken output after manipulating output slot

Well hey, at least it works, eh?

And I must say, thanks a bunch for fixing things promptly! :)

Oh god, there's more! :wacko:

Macerating ore, you get 2 crushed ore for the first 2 macerations, the third and others that follow only give 1. So, macerating 4 ore at once provides only 6 instead of 8 crushed ore.
    Also, when extracting resin, you got 3 rubber for the first 2 extraction cycles and after that only gives 1 rubber for each resin. So, for 4 resin you get 8 instead of 12.

This bamboozles me D:

I maintain the DNS Techpack, found on the AT Launcher. You can find me on Twitter @IAmOmicron or on Discord with the same alias.

Edited once, last by IAmOmicron ().

• Hello there. I can't see any interface textures for new machines, they just do not appear, i got these errors in launcher log:

Code
    Client> 2013-09-04 00:24:26 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: called for ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityRotaryMacerator@1f5efa8 client-side, aborting
    Client> 2013-09-04 00:24:26 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: called for ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityRotaryMacerator@14929a8 client-side, aborting
    Client> 2013-09-04 00:24:35 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Client] Failed to load texture: advancedmachines:/textures/gui/GUIRotary.png
    Client> java.io.FileNotFoundException: advancedmachines:/textures/gui/GUIRotary.png

Is it a bug or something else?

• ISidedInventory is broken on all machines. They all don't accept items from hoppers/export-busses and don't let items be pulled. Tried top and sides, on the experimental build.

• Another bug report: transformer upgrades are not working on all the machines. IDK about other upgrades. They do work on standard IC2 machines.

• Machines blow up when using HV current no matter how much transformer addons are added. MV does seem to work. So stacking is broken I think.

• Greetings AtomicStryker,
    i wanted to suggest something:

Tier 3 Machines:

They would be simply Upgrades from the base Maschines.
    HV Support
    2 Times the Base EU Costs
    Base Speed is 12 000 (or 120K)
    300k base energy storage
    Speed increase for every Overclocker 2000.

So machines which are alocated at the end game and massive ore processing facilities.
    And which dosn't explode when you remove the transformer upgrade on the wrong moment ;)

Recipes suggestion:
    :Advanced Furnace: - The Basemachine

:Advanced Circuit::HV-Transformer::Advanced Circuit:
    :Advanced Machine::Advanced Furnace::Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Circuit::MFE-Transmitter::Advanced Circuit:

Also i would suggest the following changes.

Configs to deactivate single machines.
    So you can use only the centrifuge or you can disable the tier 3 machines if you don't want them.

An additional option for the energy drain:
    Insteat of the exponential increase i would add an combination system:
    Every overclocker adds an base drain off 5 eu + 5% (Maybe 10% i will hurl it thrue an diagram drawer when im home)
    Formular
    x = overclocker
    (x*5)*1.05^x
    This would be result in an more stable increase which is more "proper" for an fixed speed increase.

They end at nearly the same point but the new formular dons't "explode" in cost

I could also create the code based on the code from your repository if you want.
    I would send you the representing code so you can deside if you want it in the mod or not.

• Version 5.2.0
    adapted to new Energy methods order (Transformers work once again without explosions)
    note you need 3 Transformers now to reach the new HV level
    you can now disable single advanced machines if you want to (note: untested.)

Thanks for the bugreport. The order in which machine methods are called has changed, the upgrades were not updated yet when IC2 already jammed HV into the machines. Note you need 3 Transformers to reach 2024 (= 32 * (4 ^3))

Fenrir

Config to disable single machines? Done

As for how Upgrades work ... i still think they are overpowered, and applying the law of diminishing returns atleast keeps them in check somewhat. That being said, you can implement your system based off my repo, sure, and make it a toggleable alternative to mine. I'll take it into the codebase if demand exists...