[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• When I crafted a rotary macerator and placed it in the world, minecraft crashed.
    I don't have that crash report anymore for that I created a new .minecraft and reinstalled the mods and put the save back.

now, I get this crash message:

If there is anything you can do, thanks. I don't see what the error is.

• Yes. You can track down any of the IC2 devs and complain about their stupid API crashing on you.

This crash _should_ have been fixed with 1.107, and maybe it was ... for a time.

Alright, I have a new problem:
    I deleted industrialcraft 1.106 and installed 1.107 and now I get this error:

Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
    The mods and versions listed below could not be found
    IC2 : [1.106,)
    The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information

How do I fix that?

• I deleted industrialcraft 1.106 and installed 1.107 and now I get this error:
    Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
    The mods and versions listed below could not be found
    IC2 : [1.106,)
    The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information

How do I fix that?

See ForgeModLoader-client-0.log, i assume you have an Addon installed that REQUIRES 1.106

@JoycerJunior
    You cannot spawn it directly. There is some kind of bug in NEI or something. You can find it via "Usages" for the Advanced Machine Block, then give yourself the needed materials, then craft it.

• See ForgeModLoader-client-0.log, i assume you have an Addon installed that REQUIRES 1.106

@JoycerJunior
    You cannot spawn it directly. There is some kind of bug in NEI or something. You can find it via "Usages" for the Advanced Machine Block, then give yourself the needed materials, then craft it.

okay thank you i see !

• the rotary macerator will not macerate anything in the 2nd slot provided! only does the first slot

• the rotary macerator will not macerate anything in the 2nd slot provided! only does the first slot

The second slot is an additive slot, used to macerate iron directly into refined iron dust.

Also the singularity compressor, for me at least, doesn't consume the whole 8 copper bars when crafting a dense copper plate. Only one bar out of the 8 is consumed, although, it does take 8 bars to start.

that's not a bug, the 2nd slot is for additive macerating. if you put copper in the first slot and tin in the 2nd slot for example, it will produce bronze.

ANNOUNCEMENT: DON'T TRY TO INSTALL INDUSTRIALCRAFT 1.107 WITH THE FIXED API. INSTALL THE ONE WITHOUT THE FIXED API. ALSO, I DON'T THINK COMPACT SOLARS IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.107 SO DON'T GET IT UNTIL IT IS UPDATED FOR 1.107.

• Compac

that's not a bug, the 2nd slot is for additive macerating. if you put copper in the first slot and tin in the 2nd slot for example, it will produce bronze.

ANNOUNCEMENT: DON'T TRY TO INSTALL INDUSTRIALCRAFT 1.107 WITH THE FIXED API. INSTALL THE ONE WITHOUT THE FIXED API. ALSO, I DON'T THINK COMPACT SOLARS IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.107 SO DON'T GET IT UNTIL IT IS UPDATED FOR 1.107.

What do you mean compact solars is working with 1.107. And what do you mean fixed api? Surely you don't install the api zip? 1.107 works fine for me and compact solars is working fine too.

• This mod has a really heavy bug. You can easily dupe all kind of compressed stuff (coal chunk > diamonds and so on), such as 9 diamonds to 1 diamond block with gregtech. The normal Compressor takes all 9 diamonds, your compressor takes 1 for 1 block so 9 diamonds gives you gives you 1 block and takes 1 diamond - if you put in 64 diamonds, it takes 1 for 1 block until you have only 8 diamonds left. Its an old bug (since 1.2.5) but wouldnt be fixed so far.

• Yes that comes from Gregtech but try it with netherrack to netherbrick it should use 4 to 1 but your Compressor uses if you have more then 4 in your compressor only 1 to 1 :/ IC2 machines works fine, only your adv. machines has this problem.

- updated to MC 1.4.2 and IC2 1.108

Lefty
    Does this gregtech enable compressing 9 diamonds? I dont support IC2-changing mods

I don't use this on my server as I rather my users use overclockers and such but thanks for updating to 1.4.2 I know this will make a lot of people on the forums happy :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• You Can't shift click items out of machines. It's not that big of a deal, but i have a habit of doing it. You crash ever time you try it.