[Suggestion] Construction Foam tweak

• Having foam cover cables was a wonderful addition. But it would be nice for a few tweaks to make a creeper proof life a little less of a headache to achieve.
    So I suggest 2 things

Have CF cables have an alt texture. Just like a bar running down, or a symbol to signify it as carrying power.

Have Cables be treated somewhat like scaffolding. When building a wind tower, I used foam over a wire and had to make a mold to keep the foam contained. I was wondering if it would be possible for foam to register and fill only cables instead of a giant puffball killing anyone in the vicinity when used in tight spots. Or throwing me violently off my scaffolding tower used to make the mold and crashing into the ground in a shower of tools and wires. Merging it with scaffolding would work too, but unfortunately would make it harder to use.

Proud IndustrialCraft user Since Minecraft beta 1.3 (Or 1.4, To many nukes to the face can cause memory issues.)

• Totally agree with both, I was surprised when the foam went everywhere when I first used it, as I was expecting scaffold behavior.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Yeah Unfortunately for me, I was working on a wind tower half way up when I discovered this... behavior. Next time I need to remember to NOT build my tower next to a ravine.

Proud IndustrialCraft user Since Minecraft beta 1.3 (Or 1.4, To many nukes to the face can cause memory issues.)

• Official Post

Would've implemented it scaffold-like, but i wasn't the one implementing it ^^ PRetty much agreed on it being a more useful behavior.

Texture will stay equal for it, though.

• The texture was A side thought, I paint my foam cables anyways, to keep track of it. Looks cool too. But how hard would it be to make it scaffolding like?