Server house, please rate

• This is mine and one others house in our server id like to show it off before we nuke it and move on to bigger and better things. please rate it and i might put up pictures of the new house hope you enjoy.

• Official Post

My rating:

Storage/Workshop: 9/10 (only better if automatic)
    Energystorage: 7/10 (can't determine what is what and you are using the old Levers instead of the cooler togglelatches)
    Treeplacement and Garden: 6/10 (didn't count the obvious Rubbertrees in your mainhall)
    Insidedecoration: 9/10 (only good with Texturepacks)
    Windgeneration: 7/10 (not efficient enough but very compact)
    Crop-planting: 8/10 (crops not good accessable)

Overall a 7.7/10 :thumbup:

Extraplus, if that in the middle is a Controltower and if you made that with legit resources (not counting the Flying for the Screenshots).

Niccccce wall you have thhhhhhhere, it would be a ssssssshame if sssssssomething happensssss to it. MinecraftCreeper

There's standing a hollywoodalike "JEW TOASTY" in the Background what exactly does that mean? :huh:
    I hope you don't mean something like "toast jews", because that would be very offensive, but i'm atheist so it's not very intressing for me.

• Thanks for the reply and good feedback we have since rebuilt this. to answer your questions i didn't have buildcraft at this time so the automated workshop is a no no. the hollywood signs have nothing to do with Jews more of a signature as my nickname is Jew and my friends name is toasty. the house is gone now we have added redpower, buildcraft and EE and built a new house. and finally yes this is 100% legit it was built with only IC2.

• Official Post

Thanks for the reply and good feedback we have since rebuilt this. to answer your questions i didn't have buildcraft at this time so the automated workshop is a no no.

You can use Redpower (i saw on the pics you've installed it) to automate your workshop. It's much better and lagfree-er for that than Buildcraft (except the lack of automated craftingtables), which i only use for powering geothermals with pumped lava.

Sorry for that, if you didn't install full Redpower or if that was an older Version of it.

And if Jew and Toasty are your nicknames you shouldn't write 'em next to each other. :P (Edit: or write an "&"/"AND" between it)

Edit: The next house is not legit because you are using Equivalent Encheat.

• sorry we put redpower in easily like a day before we nuked this house and i didn't know how to use it as it was my first time with redpower. and the Hollywood sign was never meant to be seen by anyone but a select few friends that would instantly know wat it is, i personally didn't see it as offensive until you said something and looked back and went back and said to myself "Oh Jeez i'm a horrible person". i just saw our names side by side that's it. and about the next house being non-legit with the EE i think that myself but the server admin is in love with the mod and hes a good friend so it got put in.