Tutorial: How to Cheap and simple wire Solars (13 and 32 flowers)

• Im going to make this on My SMP with some friends! Thanks! Any tips for transporting the energy 40 blocks away?

EDIT :Could i also use LV transformers?

• And if you want to make bigger farms, you can connect multiple of the above Design: (a 132 solar flower with 4 batboxes.)

I love this design, but It seems it can't be wired to an mse without a 4EU/t loss if you don't throw in another 2 batbox near the middle for relay. Anyone has a better idea?

• I'm thinking the tin loss should be up a little higher. Mind you, I like what I've built here (all legit btw), but it seems too easy to wire together.

This is 512 solar panels (crafted for fun, and to run a mass fab)

• I love this design, but It seems it can't be wired to an mse without a 4EU/t loss if you don't throw in another 2 batbox near the middle for relay. Anyone has a better idea?

I'm using this design with 4x LV transformers and a MV transformer. I run 2m straight down from each batbox, put a LV tx there, and then run the MV cables together before hitting 1 MV transformer. Power is transmittted away from the flower as HV.

I think for less cost and increased loss, you could run all 4 batboxes into a single LV tx, but it would be more than 5m from the batbox. I think if you can build a buttload of solar panels, you can afford 4 LV tx.

• I've got a good layout that is cheap and effective. It uses 45 Solar panels, roughly 40 tin cables, 3, 4 or 5 :Batbox: / :MFE-Transmitter: / :MFS-Unit: , (3,4,5)x :LV-Transformer:* and (3,4,5)x MV Transformer*.
    *Depending on your set up
    Below: The solar panel setup in the ground

Below: My storage solution. Note: This is TMI'd so if you want to stay cheap, STICK TO THE BATBOX.

The three images below show what this is capable of powering. Although currently I'm running my base from a nuclear reactor, this solar setup is tried and tested. I can have most, if not all machines running on it.
    To the right of this final image is the doorway leading to the nuclear reactor, and the wiring area of my base.

• Flat versions: (33 solars, 1 solar will fill up a part of the storage during day, no problem that cant be handeled.)
    Stage 1=bat box, cables 2 colors

Stage 2=Solars

Thanks so much for this design! I hadn't really done anything more than simple wiring up until now, and what started as a 5-panel flower on my roof in the earliest days of my workshop, had grown into an untidy design that was probably hogging more CPU than it ought to...

Your picture showed me just what I needed to do, and helped me to understand the next step in learning wiring. Not to mention, this design fits PERFECTLY on the roof of my tower! I've got the batbox feeding an MFSU in the ceiling of the floor below the array (for accessibility) that outputs into a MassFab.

Thanks to your good advice, I'm turning sunlight into DIAMONDS! Muahahahahaaaa... Well, more likely iridium - diamonds are easy to make. Though now that my Quantum Suit is complete I'm not exactly sure WHAT to do with my UU-M.