Need Help with Transformers

• I have a question about the gameplay in the IC 2.

I have MFSU. Output voltage - 512 EU / t.
    I need to lower the voltage to 32 EU / t. I know that This is done via transformers, but I tried and I did not go.
    How to do it?
    If not difficult, build a finished system, and give me some screenshots :)
    Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia 8)

• Ensure the three dots of each transformer are facing/touching the larger source of EU/t.

Example.

512EU/t coming in from the bottom of the image, going into 3 dotted side of MV transformer. Wires going from MV transformer at 128EU/t to the 3 dotted side of LV transformer, resulting in 32EU/t output to machines. :)

• yes, always remember the HIGHER voltage is the side with more dots, so think of it as 3 dots (lots of votage) gets dispersed to the single dots (lower voltage) also be careful with redstone currents around transformers because that will reverse the current, causing 3 dots to be a lower voltage and 1 dots being a higher voltage, this can cause ALOT of damage.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• yes, always remember the HIGHER voltage is the side with more dots, so think of it as 3 dots (lots of votage) gets dispersed to the single dots (lower voltage) also be careful with redstone currents around transformers because that will reverse the current, causing 3 dots to be a lower voltage and 1 dots being a higher voltage, this can cause ALOT of damage.

Applying redstone current to the transformers doesn't actually change where the higher and lower currents are on the transformer (the single dots will still be the lower EU/t, the three dots will be the higher), it just affects which direction the flow is converted.