[Suggestion] EU Delay and Counters

• I got this idea that delays cables. Barely anyone uses golden cables so this gives golden cales a time to shine. In RL, electricity doesn't reach your house INSTANTLY. It takes some time. Especially if the power plant is miles and miles away.

Each cable has a diffrent delay time. Golden cables are called superconductors because it has the smallest delays. However, HV cables have the longest delay to conduct EU.

Counters:

I got this idea from when I wanted to see how many times a button was pressed so I came up with this idea. It can be useful to make stuff like a counting system or to make realistic 8-bit machines. Basically, you can make a register and 3 counters. One is a counter with a GUI that, when you rightclick it, it shows how many times it got powered. Another one is a counter that displays a number in he world and the 3rd one a letter in the world. Basically, with the letters, it's simple. Every time it gets EU, it will display the next letter in the alphabet. Same with the number one. Every time it gets EU, it will display the next number. The screens basically can show off one dcharacter at a time. If this is possible, here are my crafting ideas:

Register:

:Refined Iron: :Cable: :Cable:

:Cable: :Metal Block: :Refined Iron:

:Refined Iron: :Cable: :Cable:

Letter Counter:

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Advanced Circuit: :Compressed Coal Ball: :glasspane:

:Refined Iron: :Copper Ingot: :Refined Iron:

Number Counter:

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Electronic Circuit: :Compressed Coal Ball: :glasspane:

:Refined Iron: :Copper Ingot: :Refined Iron:

Gui Counter:

:iron::iron::iron:

:Gold Dust: :Compressed Coal Ball: :redstone:

:iron: :Copper Ingot: :iron:

Cmt plz

"super long gay fucking signature that shouldnt even be here but you cant disable it or at least i cant find it god damnit i hate the internet and everyone on it. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

umad Badspot? :P

Steve shaves with a chainsaw.

• I don't see a point to this.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• l always believed that em fields in conductors moves with almost light speed. No need simulate for light => no need simulate for electricity.

• Official Post

@Delay:
    Nope.
    Would increase the CPU calculation unnecessaryly.

Example: You have an energy line needing 10 ticks to reach the target.

Without your suggestion: X CPU used each tick.

With your suggestion:
    1. tick: X CPU used
    2. tick: 2 X CPU used
    10. and everything beyond tick 10 X CPU used.