[Suggestion] : Super RE Batteries

• Official Post

lol, it's usually when i'm mining tunnels for diamonds while watching a movie and just holding Shift,w, and left click. on a rare occasion lava would come from directly above and tag me before i could run away. or when my shift glitches in the nether when trying to get glowstone over lava.

Shiftglitching is a very bad problem. Why Notch didn't added Doubleshift or Capslock for permanent sneaking.

If you now say Apple-users can use Capslock for it, then i will kill you like Mr. Kenny!

• well it't not that my character stops sneaking, just sometimes when i'm on an edge trying to place a block sometimes when i'm on the edge, most commonly on a corner, and try to place a block then the block will appear for a second and then disappear and my character will bounce up and down for a second and will not let me move and then i fall to my death usually.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

well it't not that my character stops sneaking, just sometimes when i'm on an edge trying to place a block sometimes when i'm on the edge, most commonly on a corner, and try to place a block then the block will appear for a second and then disappear and my character will bounce up and down for a second and will not let me move and then i fall to my death usually.

Ahhh you mean the Serverblockplacementupdateproblem (A long word). It's a Syncbug so we can't do something against it. :(

• nope, thats why i try to keep rubber boots or quantum boots and fire resist potions :D specially for the nether. now, back to the matter at hand :D some larger batteries would be nice :D and/or a backpack slot. or some way to upgrade tools and strap a LapPack onto the tool as a perminent enchant perhaps to increase energy storage?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG