Ore generator

• Official Post

BCIC²-Crossover is not the same as Powerconverters-Mod from Powercrystals (The maker of Minefactory Reloaded).

With OP i meant that the direct conversion is way too fast and imagine if you have a steamengine that pulses every tick (Generator + Energylink).

All conversions of Powerconverters-Mod are measured by the energy you can get from Coal, which is in some cases abuseable.

The time for the answer has taken so long because the new Direwolf20-Video was finally buffered.

• interesting, how does the BCIC2-crossover work then?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

If you use Powerconveters you can hook up every BC-Engine/MFSU to ONE Energyconverterblock to convert it 1:1 and in realtime without any kind of buffering.

With BCIC²-Crossover you have to put more then one petrochemical Generator (25 EU/t each) that converts BC-Pressure or BC-Fuel into IC²-Electricity. It can also burn directly Oil at 8-EU/t-ratio.

The electrical Engines are selfdescribeable, but the larger ones needing Watercoolant to work most efficient (if they are Blue) and they are never Exploding by themselves, because they are not using flammable Fuels.

Theres also an Oilmaterializer, but i have disabled it in the config, because it is too OP to create Oil out of UUM.

• hmm, so it's basically the same thing just different manners of doing so, i think i'd go with the Powercrystal's converter, that way i could more easily use my nuclear reactor's to power quarries.

and just to kind of keep this "on topic" this would be my ore generator! :D

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

That way you would need only a 128 EU/t source to power it properly or you set up

Redstonetorch - Chargingbench Mk II - Energylink - Quarrycontroller

adjacent to each other and put a few Lapotrons in it.

Yeah 2 Pages of talking about mining instead of Oregeneration!!!

• lol, "Ore Generation"=Quarry fed by nuclear reactor, Cobble and dirt fed into recyclers, scrap from recyclers and nuclear power fed into MassFab= Ore generation? :D there is this whole thread summerized up :p

ok so now, back to the actualy idea of the OP.

are there plants you can grow using the Crop system that grow Ores?