Mark 1-1-suc that puts out 120 Eu-FullCycle

• i kinda dont use SUC designs, i usualy tend more to go CASUC (continuasly aplied singel use coolants) rather then one go (single use coolant)

i generate about 1820 EU/tick, one cycle fills my energy storage 90%.. calculate how many MFSU's that is. (i consume all that power in less then 4 hours using an mass fab lab.

if i use my ore process lab, i consume an avarage of 50mil EU for one inventory of ore. thats everything overclocked to the max and energy storage to the max. it all runs on EV. fed to it by 10 HV transformers. so, 10*2000 EU. gives me 200k of EU to consume every tick.

rofl, it is overpowered.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• For me, I don't really do a lot with the power that I produce with just one of my CASUCs. I guess I keep building them just to see how high I can push the limits and because I enjoy having massive amounts of power at my disposal. Who really needs 1820eu/t anyway? The only reason I can think of is teleporters.

• - Fully overclocked (1 tick of process time per item) machines, peticularly in an auto sorting and processing system
    - A BC laser assembly table and power hub for BC machines (via a IC to BC power mod/addon and teleport pipes)
    - A cluster of mass fabricators for usable UU Matter stock.
    - An array of terraformers

There's probably a few more, hehe

• - Fully overclocked (1 tick of process time per item) machines, peticularly in an auto sorting and processing system
    - A BC laser assembly table and power hub for BC machines (via a IC to BC power mod/addon and teleport pipes)
    - A cluster of mass fabricators for usable UU Matter stock.
    - An array of terraformers

There's probably a few more, hehe

hehe indeed ;) just consuming alot of power. lost track of all machines i have everywhere :D

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• I stand corrected! Still, I have a hard time finding a genuine use for 15 seconds per uu matter or one ore per tick furnaces. For example, for the furnace thing, it is probably more efficient to just set up more furnaces compared to overclocking them like mad.

• I stand corrected! Still, I have a hard time finding a genuine use for 15 seconds per uu matter or one ore per tick furnaces. For example, for the furnace thing, it is probably more efficient to just set up more furnaces compared to overclocking them like mad.

correct, multiple furnaces is more efficient then one fully overclocked furnace..

i currently use about 20 furnaces (if i counted right) each one gets fed an diferent ore dust. so no clocking up in my system, its all dedicated to one single ore.. coal i mine gets auto converted into raw power using an massive standard generator room. i have about 35 normal gens in there (just to burn up all that unwanted coal)

so yea, its beter to go massive size then to go smal size, it saves alot of power from overclocking like madness

• I see a lot about what to do with power from a CASUC, but not alot addressing the reactor design.

I am no expert on CASUC, but a couple things jump out at me. First, 6 chambers leaves no room to pipe in ice, 1 ice /s input means manually adding ice stack once a minute? You cant even add ice that fast, the other ice is not yet consumed. Am I missing something, like pipes aren't needed?
    Second, Air cooling instead of water? What is the reason?
    Whats with the abundance of heat dispensers?

Here's my take for the same U config/ power output:
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…vwciiatwm0fs4qp1f65j8708x
    2 less chambers... 14 less heat dispensers. Same cooling cells, same internal cooling. Better external cooling. Unused space is for pipe. Feed of ice timed to consumption to not waste power producing unneeded ice.
    Compare my design to yours. My goal isn't to radically change anything, I have only changed air cooling to water and then removed the unnecessary, they are nearly functionally identical.

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…48lqjnlqo1b6lodb6bcgzzgg1
    Thats with slightly better cooling, consuming ice 1x per 8.5s

Over all though, I'd prefer Duezmanns mark II
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…4k87s7mw1b5s3rmkfdlebhmv5.
    Using SUC when the fuel has expired is an option, there are 5 empty slots with the fuel expended. This would be the most efficient use of the SUC if you are not continuously applying them. A run of his reactor generates 280,000 excess heat, so pack the ice in. It will take a bit of time for the dispensers to suck up the cold, maybe ~10 -15 min?

If you make Ice via compressors, don't forget that it costs eu. Factor that cost in and you get lower eu/t than the 120 you claim.

Referencing the guide in this forum, ice removes 200 heat from the hull if it is over a threshold. A stack of 64 ice will remove a total of 12800 heat over 64 seconds. If it is not replaced/resupplied during the run, that changes to 12800 heat over 10000 seconds. A coolant cell removes 10000 heat over 10000 seconds at 1/s. It also can absorb up to 10k heat, making it responsible for a heat buffer of 20k in designs that won't melt parts. So a coolant cell is capable of handling 7k more heat than a single stack of ice, and any design that would melt parts with that cell in would melt with the ice in it's place. Even @ 300 heat per ice, that is not enough to make it competitive with a cooling cell. This is why you see Continuously Applied Single Use Coolants... or none at all. Real "single use" of coolants would be to pop them in a hot empty reactor to cool the parts down for another run of a mark II design.

Thanks for Giving drill access to miners!