Suggestion MQSU (Mobile Quantum Storage Unit)

• have you ever wanted to be able to transport large amounts of energy from one place to another when trying to relocate an entire base or your MSFUs are full and you don't want to be "waisting" energy? here is my solution.

The Quantum Storage Unit! the recipe would consist of 1 MFSU, 4 Lapotron Crystals and 4 Iridium Plates. this would be, in a basic sence, a 100million EU mobile storage unit that cannot be used to power anything and can only be charged and discharges inside of an MFSU, this would mainly be used to drain the energy out of your house to relocate to a new base. or if you have a EU stoarge facility on the surface but have a hidden base undergound that you do not want to reveal where it is with your solar panels. you could charge 1 or 2 of these MQSUs and take them to your hidden base to keep it powered. this would also give a constant use for all those iridium plates people have been making for absolutely no reason since they already have quantum armor.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• I believe that when we move to T4 energy demands, I could see something like this being implemented. For the moment, most energy needs can be taken care of via HV and such, and I doubt you'll need to build one of these due to the simple fact that you'd need a CASUC or more just to fill said storage unit...

There was a PESU at one point in time with the Adv.Generators add-on that could store a max of 6 Billion EU. However, that add-on is discontinued, and you needed two Redstoned Transformers just to use the outputting EU...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I agree with the asshole. Not needed yet....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• lol, well it "was" needed for me until i decided to update to 1.2 and start a new map after months. i had 1.7billion EUs stored in a mass fabrication factory powered by Ice Fed nuclear Reactors that needed to be moved to my new BC/IC2 Warehouse and auto production facility and didn't feel like running nearly 2thousand fiberglass cause it would have cost way to many diamonds and would have lost quite a bit of my energy anyways.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG