{Suggestion} Motion Sensor

• how about a block that when applied 1eu/t will scan around it like a Tesla Coil and when a player if in range will trigger a Redstone Current. this could be used to turn on lights, create auto-opening doors without using pressureplates to give away the doors location, turning machines on or off when your not in the room to save some strain on the server, or even if your using Quantum boots to just up a tunnel, you could use these to trigger a piston to place a block under you so you can climb up easier. i'm sure there are many more uses with this.

Recipe:

(RS)(EC)(RS)

(CC)(AC)(CC)

(RS)(EC)(RS)

4Redstone, 2Electric Circuit, 2Copper Cables, 1Advanced Circuit.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• that would be interesting. specially if you could set the specific area that way they don't conflict with each other if you want a semi complex system of them somehow.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• indeed a motion sensor would be great for traps, specially Piston Pit-Fall traps, you could put the motion sensor in the ceiling.