[32x]My texture pack, multiple mod support. (IC2,Redpower,Railcraft)

• The one thing stopping me from updating is that I can't figure out what those blue netherwarts are in item_0. Can anybody shed some light on this for me? The agriculture frightens and confuses me.

• Well, I'm a little late to tell you this, but this is probably the best tekkit texturepacks that I've come across. And believe me, I've been through almost all of them, when I was looking for inspiration.
    Sure, there are some things that I just can't agree with, like the amount of noise in the terrain textures. Single blocks can have a lot of details, but highly repetitive blocks need to be low-contrast in my opinion.
    But still, it fits the style and the machine blocks look so fantastic, that I am really tempted to imitate parts of the design. (no worries though)

+1 for crazy attention to detail
    +1 for handcrafted pixel art

• Well, I'm a little late to tell you this, but this is probably the best tekkit texturepacks that I've come across. And believe me, I've been through almost all of them, when I was looking for inspiration.
    Sure, there are some things that I just can't agree with, like the amount of noise in the terrain textures. Single blocks can have a lot of details, but highly repetitive blocks need to be low-contrast in my opinion.
    But still, it fits the style and the machine blocks look so fantastic, that I am really tempted to imitate parts of the design. (no worries though)

+1 for crazy attention to detail
    +1 for handcrafted pixel art

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it. Can you be more specific regarding noise? I'm not 100% satisfied with a lot of the textures for the dirt and grass, especially.

• With noise I'm basically referring to the high constrast. All of your stone texture for example are pretty smooth.
    Their colour palette has a small range of brightness. While the grass (side) block has very dark and bright colours right next to each other.

Especially at the distant horizon single high contrast pixels can get hard on the eyes.
    (Except you're using Optifine with max mipmap configuration, but I don't think many people even know about that feature)

What you could do is to simply match the colours of the grass (top) and dirt a bit more and get rid of the bright pixels on the grass (side).
    Hope that helps.

• A little bit late but, how do i install this? i tried putting it on the resource pack folder but nothing happens:(

What version of Minecraft are you running? I'm not sure about the exact version this resource pack is for, but since it uses spritesheets, I'm fairly sure it won't work with MC 1.6 or newer. Whatever resource/texture pack you choose, you also have to enable it in the Minecraft options (there's a button, labeled "Resource Packs" or "Texture Packs" depending on MC version, to select resource/texture packs from the folder to use)