• I think that the way we now make refined uranium is inefficent as before ic2 we got 4 refined uranium for 1 ore,and breeding is hard so i think we should have 4 refined uranium per ore :Uranium Ingot: :Uranium: :Reactor:

• Official Post

Breeding is very easy. Complicated but easy. And 4 Uraniumingots per Ore!?! You will get ridiculus amounts of Uranium which you can never spend in energy except you have a dozen CASUC-Reactors or so.

If you setup a Miner with OV-Scanner you will most likely get 3 Uraniumore from that.
    If that's not enough Uranium, then you can simply setup more Miners.

If you have a Waterbucket-CASUC then DON'T SHUT IT DOWN before you are leaving the Game or the Chunk. One of my OffSwitchedViaRedstone reactors were blown up, because of a heatcausing bug.

• breeding is fairly easy, specially if you use Ice Fed Reactors, and the Thermometer Mod, just find a rate that you can feed ice into the reactor OR find a set-up that have 100% stability and drop a couple lava buckets in it to bring it up to temp. if you can figure out which method works best for you then it is really easy and you can get 8 uranium from 1 ore. which is even better then your recommendation with alittle bit of work :)

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• The thing about the old industrialcraft, You got, what, 40k EU per uranium bar, right? And 4 bars per ore, so 160k EU per uranium ore

But wait, We get only one uranium bar per ore, which, by default, with an absolutely horrid reactor, gives a mere 1 MILLION EU, or about 7 times as much. And it goes up to a maximum of 5 million per....

• The thing about the old industrialcraft, You got, what, 40k EU per uranium bar, right? And 4 bars per ore, so 160k EU per uranium ore

But wait, We get only one uranium bar per ore, which, by default, with an absolutely horrid reactor, gives a mere 1 MILLION EU, or about 7 times as much. And it goes up to a maximum of 5 million per....

he has a point, i didn't use IC2 back then apparently. but yes, 1 uranium bar can yield like 7million if set up right. right now i run a reactor with 6 uranium cells and it outputs 28million EUs over 2 hours.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG