Question: JetPack Help

• I am very excited for the new jetpack, but im having trouble refueling it. In fact, I have no idea how to. As well, how do you make hydrated coal? Thanks so much.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• You must macerate coal to get coal dust, then combine that with water in the crafting grid (don't worry, you get to keep your bucket) and then compress the result in a compressor.

• Official Post

You must macerate coal to get coal dust, then combine that with water in the crafting grid (don't worry, you get to keep your bucket) and then compress the result in a compressor.

and then you put the result you get into a tin cell. Then put the tin cell into an extractor. You have 1 fuel cell now.

Create 6 of those, then craft a canner, put the jetpack in the lower slot, the 6 fuel cells in the upper one. Filled ^^

• Yes, but thats the issue, you cant craft hydrated coal. I ve tried (and i even have recipe book, no such recipe)

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)

• Official Post

Yes, but thats the issue, you cant craft hydrated coal. I ve tried (and i even have recipe book, no such recipe)

EDIT: oops fast responses thanks so much.

Hmmm.. i appear to have forgotten to include that recipe XD.

Go with plantful for the time being ^^' (craft a plantclump from saplings and stuff, 2 plantclumps +1 cell)

• lol i guess thats testing without tmi for ya! ;) (considering I dont use it)

EDIT: so how would you do it with plant cells? twice as many?

• Yeah, I'm purposely playing with TMI and trying everything at least once, gotta hunt those bugs! (Am noticing a LOT higher memory usage now, 700mb-1gb)

Any chance we'll get a bucket-less way of making hydrated coal? It's so tedious not being able to mass craft it... and since IC1 you have been saying "No Bukkit!" (Oh.... wait... XD)

• Official Post

Yeah, I'm purposely playing with TMI and trying everything at least once, gotta hunt those bugs! (Am noticing a LOT higher memory usage now, 700mb-1gb)

Any chance we'll get a bucket-less way of making hydrated coal? It's so tedious not being able to mass craft it... and since IC1 you have been saying "No Bukkit!" (Oh.... wait... XD)

I've added the recipe with buckets AND water cells ^^

• So when the pump works it will auto-fill stacks of those water cells? If we're making them with buckets (like I made mine) then we're not really solving the problem XD

• Official Post

So when the pump works it will auto-fill stacks of those water cells? If we're making them with buckets (like I made mine) then we're not really solving the problem XD

Yes pumps can (are supposed to) autofill cells. And as you can easyly create a regenerating source block below the pump, you can easyly create an automated water-cell generator ^^