[suggestion] More batteries

• considering the forces we are taping for power are well how do i put this? MELONS! I think that 52eu/t is a little extreme also melon slices would not be able to hold that they are more acidic than others you would need to make a whole new crop (how about you try and tap a big basket of apples? :D ). the reason I chose 5eu/t is to cut down on power spam lag while still being able to use tin cables. you can't make a transformer or batbox for micro voltage cause people will spam them for cheap power transmission so a batbox with no input was the only option.

what do you think of pumpkin batteries to go with the melon bateries? they would work the same but would only hold 1/4 the eu or less

nah, pumpkins are hollow and i wouldn't imagine would be a very good conductor. also after many hours cross bredding and genetically selecting melons till you get to Teir 16 Acid Melons, then 52eu/t seems like a reason output for a generator that requires such a large amount of maintenance,

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• you still would need to use another block id for this new melon block (which is something you seem to be a stickler about :D ) and it can't stack with other melon blocks

EDIT: the thought was melons are like lemon batteries and pumpkins are like potato batteries. maybe if we filled the pumpkin with milk? (only notch knows why)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• you still would need to use another block id for this new melon block (which is something you seem to be a stickler about :D ) and it can't stack with other melon blocks

i'm pretty sure it could still use the same block id, you'd just have to change a few things.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• read something else where where alblaka explained how machines are tile entities. long story short i'm dropping the use old melons as building material idea they should disappear when broken

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• sorry about the double post but I had an idea what if as the melon battery is depleted it turns orange instead of grey and ultimately into a pumpkin (or at least the contaminated hollowed husk of a gourd that steve perceives as a pumpkin)

• sorry about the double post but I had an idea what if as the melon battery is depleted it turns orange instead of grey and ultimately into a pumpkin (or at least the contaminated hollowed husk of a gourd that steve perceives as a pumpkin)

or it would just turn grey and looks cracked and can be harvested for only 1-2 seeds.

• in think turing into a different species casts the illusion of a reaction strong enough to generate eu going on.

• in think turing into a different species casts the illusion of a reaction strong enough to generate eu going on.

maybe set it up then so the melon block has 16 different values (if able with metadata), since there are 16 tiers of plants then you could have the teir 16 melon be a really bright vibrant green and has 1,600,000 EUs in it, and drains at 32 eu/t, then for every 100,000EUs that drain it downgrades to the previous tier of melon having 1,500,000EUs and ouputs 30 EU/t, and so on until it hits tier 1 or 0 which would be a grey cracked looking melon that only yields seeds since all the melon fruit was depleted.

• a hollow fruitless gourd? you mean like a pumpkin? i don't see this as helping with endgame power generation so i don't think higher tier melons will float

• a hollow fruitless gourd? you mean like a pumpkin? i don't see this as helping with endgame power generation so i don't think higher tier melons will float

i do, i'd breed melons till i got tier 16 Acid melons and then make a farm that would grow like 2 sets of 16-32 at a time and just start plugging cables into the top of them and then go grab a copper deposit for when the next set is really, this would provide me with like 102.4 million energy ever couple hours.