My Progress

• damn! just remembered. there is ferru and that other golden ferru.. :D do you have any sence how to get them?

Any ways im done today. no more researches. just some information collecting.

• if you live in a tree and feel like an elf you should bake cookies(like a keebler elf)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I made a singleplayer world to test crossbreeding, and every time I crossbred wheat and sugarcane I got dandelions. Could be random but it happened three or four times in a row. I also got venomilia from dandelions and something, but accidentally trampled it before I could get more. Blackthorn was easy to get with 2 dandelions. Crop-Matrons are useful, but annoyingly require me to convert down to LV from my HV solar arrays.
    Note: I found sugar cane to be the best starting crop, as it had highest base stats and grew fastest.
    EDIT: The mechanic seems slightly different on Technic SSP and on Tekkit, but that might just be because Somnia makes it so much faster.

• Nooooo they aren't elves! If you aren't 6'-7' then your not an elf your a faerie, sprite, gnome, or what have you!

Are all elves (formerly elfs) exactly the same height?
    P.S: Yay for Tolkien!