BC pipes with charged crystals

• For some reason whenever I send a charged crystal/lapotron/battery/whatever it always loses its charge when it reaches my chest/mfsu/whatever. If it arrives in a chest, it still says that its charge level is full, but when I put it into an energy storage device it immediately loses all of it's charge. This also happens when I have it directly arrive into the bottom slot of an energy storage device. This is really bugging me. Help please!

• maybe power transfer over pipes was nerfed? i honestly don't know i don't use any pipe mods at the moment

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Nonono, I'm not transferring BC energy through the pipes. I'm trying to transfer a charged Lapotron Crystal through a pipe. It goes something like this:
    Chest(With fully charged Lapotron) -> Pipe (BC) -> MFSU Bottom slot
    The second it gets there, the crystal instantly becomes completely empty, without charging the MFSU.

• exactly transporting energy crystals over pipes allows zero energy loss over unlimited distance they might have nerfed it (but then again I don't know you could actually be experiencing a bug)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Try upgrading to a different Buildcraft version, if I recall correctly, the pipes didn't like to transfer items that used damage values and often zeroed it out in transfer, it was a BC bug that should be fixed.