[Suggestion] Diving Gear

• I had a thought earlier, and i think it would most definatley be in keeping with the mod: Diving gear

The basic model would be Scuba gear:

Which you could use to explore rivers, and perhaps the shallower parts of the ocean.

The second idea,which is more advanced is this:

This is an Atmospheric Diving Suit (ADS).

With it equipped and on the land, you'd walk slower, perhaps as slow as moving through soul sand. Obviously you'd need to include some machinery which will generate the gasses required for your character to breathe while you're underwater.

• quantum armor fills the role of advanced diving suit

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• correct, the Quantum Helmet allows you to breath under water. i'm not sure about the newest update, but you used to be able to enchant your helm to allow mining at regular speed under water as well.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• I just tried it, it seemed not to allow it. Do i need to charge it up or something?

what is does is once your bubbles run out it instantly refills all your bubbles.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• correct, the Quantum Helmet allows you to breath under water. i'm not sure about the newest update, but you used to be able to enchant your helm to allow mining at regular speed under water as well.

Enchantments removed from all Electrical Items, that as well include Quantums and Nano Armor.

• Enchantments removed from all Electrical Items, that as well include Quantums and Nano Armor.

yeah, that shit makes me a very sad panda, time to go enchant a Diamond Pick for Fortune :( and no more Efficiency 3 on my nano saber for leaf cutting :p