Question: what does ice cooldown first?

• Question1: Does ice cooldown a reactor in a certain order? Like hull, then cooling cells, HDs, then last plates?

Question2: Depending on the answer to 1 does ice cooldown all components at the same rate?

• Ice does provide 200 cooling to the Reactor hull.

I've noticed though that at first it consumes ice quickly(with it turned off) then consumes ice more slowly so it seemed to cooldown the components inside. Is that the normal cooldown speed I'm seeing for components and it just eat ice forever?

• Official Post

Did you have Heat dispersers that were a bit damaged? IF yes: Heat disperser will emit heat to the reactor mantle, if the mantel is cooled down, to balance the difference between them and the hull. The first fast consumation came from the hot surface, the slow one, when the heat dispersers gave out heat to the hull, what the ice, if it reached 200, cooled away.

• Did you have Heat dispersers that were a bit damaged? IF yes: Heat disperser will emit heat to the reactor mantle, if the mantel is cooled down, to balance the difference between them and the hull. The first fast consumation came from the hot surface, the slow one, when the heat dispersers gave out heat to the hull, what the ice, if it reached 200, cooled away.

That would be it, thanks for clearing up something I overlooked.

• I dont know if im posting in a right spot here, but i actually am wondering how we are supose to acquire ice cube in a legit way . . .