Suggestion: CFoam GUN!

• how about a gun or launcher for construction foam. it works just like the sprayer but it visably shoots out the pellet and when the pelet hits a block it reacts just like the sprayer does. basically all i'm asking for and suggesting is a ranged CFoam sprayer for those pesky really tall walls that are hard as hell to coat with CFoam, even with Scaffolding because when you try to use the sprayer on the wall not far from you then it destorys the scaffolding your climbing on. usually causing you to take damage in one way or another.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• well i know for a fact alblaka was wanting to impliment a ranged building "laser" type gun and was looking into something along the lines of a "Block Launcher" this could be a starting point for his ideas and see if it's as easy to do as he might think. it should would make my job a hell of alot easier too :p

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• if for real i never even tried to build with CF Sprayer. i should try :D i know its cool looking and you can color it :D

once you get the hang of it, it is very easy and fun to build with. i used it to build a 3 story castle that was surrounded by a mote of lava, the only way to get in was to leap with Quantum legs and boots through a window on the second floor. the first floor was my Enemy slaying grounds for EXP, and the third floor was my factory and production. second floor was plants and bedrooms. all walls were 2 thick that way i could paint the inside and outside different collors, the outside was green with trees up against it as camoflauge, and the inside was painted like something out of the movie Tron Legacy.

• yup :) real life construction foam sprayers have a slight range to them anyways :D

• nah it's something like 40 feet in real life.

• Use the METRIC SYSTEM, because most minecraftlers are not even knowing about that measurementsystem you are using, and even if you said that it's IRL then you should use metric System too, because it's the Minecraftmeasurementsystem.

will do, for the most part we use English Standard measurement so it's kind of just habit, i forgot that like 70% of the world uses metric lol. so... it shoots roughly 12 meters in real life. i'd prefer the IC2 Version shoot 20 feet accurately like a Mining Laser, OR shoot as far as an arrow. both would be fine with me. :)

• will do, for the most part we use English Standard measurement so it's kind of just habit, i forgot that like 70% of the world uses metric lol. so... it shoots roughly 12 meters. :)

ok... i think im thinking not about that thing.. :D

• ok... i think im thinking not about that thing.. :D

think about this as a Grenade launcher, but instead of an explosive, it is a compressed ball of foam that inflates when it hits.

• good Idea lets CF these Creepers away.

how humiliating for then, sealing them up in an explosion proof shell from 30 meters away.

• creeper statue :DD

i've made one before :) i used Cfoam to spray a monument of a creeper and then painted it accordingly and filled it with nukes (SSP of coarse) and made it into a "Queen Creeper". constructing this would have been ALOT easier with Scaffold and a CF Gun to shoot the top 200 blocks :D

• i've made one before :) i used Cfoam to spray a monument of a creeper and then painted it accordingly and filled it with nukes (SSP of coarse) and made it into a "Queen Creeper". constructing this would have been ALOT easier with Scaffold and a CF Gun to shoot the top 200 blocks :D

nice :DD