Suggestion: Jungle terraformer blueprint

• Official Post

no Ocelots around... but wtf... they released 1.2.4 minecraft... they're doing huge shit!! other mods wont update to 1.2.3 anymore so i cant play with mods on 1.2.3 and thos already updated mods wont update to 1.2.4 fast.... FUCK IT!

But the most important ones are on 1.2.3 (IC², BC, RP, NEI and the most IC²-Addons).

• But the most important ones are on 1.2.3 (IC², BC, RP, NEI and the most IC²-Addons).

yup, also there are ways to revert your MC back to 1.2.3 using some Nostalgia program or find a person you know that still has MC1.2.3 or if you have another computer in the house that you have not updated yet, then copy this file.

Lolz, an update to screw over all your mods simply to add different colored planks from the different woods, glad i didn;t update yet, that would just end up taking up even more of my inventory space :p on the bright side... now you can have a rich mahogany looking hardwood floors :D

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• yup, also there are ways to revert your MC back to 1.2.3 using some Nostalgia program or find a person you know that still has MC1.2.3 or if you have another computer in the house that you have not updated yet, then copy this file.

Ya i know one person who always makes back ups of every minecraft version, and i heard he sometimes visits this forum :)

If i'm not mistaking his username is sky_demon. i hope i'm not mistaking :D

• WHAT, DIFFRENT COLORED WOODEN PLANKS!!! I've waited very long for these.

And the update was only for the Bugs. Many Bugs. Huge Bugs. And other Insects.

... ya its awsom but i dont care about them because they scrue up everything for moders...

BTW be happy..

Changelog:

Chat history and much better chat editing
    A few new decoration blocks
    "Back" and "Quit" buttons to OutOfMemoryScreen
    Made cats more realistic (read: probably annoying). I hope it's enough to cancel out any joy you may receive from the previous feature!
    Added a "minimal" debug menu for testing with. Shift+F3 to hide the graphs.
    Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier
    Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% cpu and make my computer melt
    Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when there's blocks at max height
    Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while you're editing them in SMP
    Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn
    Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer
    Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items
    Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server
    Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login (Multiplayer)
    Fixed dupe exploit with paintings
    Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items
    Fixed the "flickering" of chat as it vanishes off the screen
    Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens
    Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones)
    Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space
    Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug
    Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons)
    Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they can't survive
    Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on
    "save-all" (server) now works even when you have toggled "save-off"
    Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while you're standing on them
    Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown (multiplayer)
    Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession
    Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift
    Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying

• Official Post

... ya its awsom but i dont care about them because they scrue up everything for moders...

BTW be happy..

The woodcolors are all alike as i guessed them. Thank you for the proof

If there were not these huge Bugfixes, then this would became the content of a weekly snapshot.

Ninjaedit: Hey i can do the NINJAGAME too. You added the changelog to your post after i quoted you.

• The woodcolors are all alike as i guessed them. Thank you for the proof

If there were not these huge Bugfixes, then this would became the content of a weekly snapshot.

Ninja: Hey i can do the NINJAGAME too. You added the changelog to your post after i quoted you.

no problem.. but im mad on them...

• i really got confused :D, and i can't understand why threads gets off topic so fast.

good question, someone told me once and it involved something about a unicorn, a sugar glider and a waffle but i got lost and can't remember, lol. however back to the topic at hand, i'm pretty sure this terraformer will get added in regardless at somepoint :D but it's good that you mentioned it just incase the developement team forgot.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG