Suggestion: generator functionality

• So I ran into a little issue with the new generators. Charging of batteries can only be done one at a time. I understand that this is probably an issue with the new way energy is done. But if more than one battery is placed in the generator none of them charge unless all but one is taken out. So I don't think its a bug exactly, just the way the generators are now. Would it be possible to either make it possible to charge more than one and have the charged one spit out into a chest placed right next to the generator? Or have the generator give a redstone signal when a battery is fully charged. Then we could use BC to automate it.

• you could also use a redstone clock and a diamond pipe.
    the empty batteries go into the batbox, then after some seconds the redstone clock emit a redstone signal to a redstone engine that is placed next to a wooden (extractor) pipe that exract the (now) full batterie out of the batbox. then a diamond (sorter) pipe check if the battery is really full (as a exmaple the betttery wouldn´t be full when the batbox hasn´t enough energy) and put it back into the batbox ... thats should work fine but you need more ressources to build that :(

• Official Post

I'm currently thinking about adding additional functionality to ElectricStorageBlocks in this regard. Probably something like "if there is a nearby chests with empty batterys in, put the full battery into the chest and grap the empty battery".

I can say i definitly like that idea!