Suggestion: increase rubber-tree spawn rate

• I've been playing a mountain-map since yesterday, explored a lot of it, and not a single rubber tree around. With the previous map I found 4 or 5 near my spawn, but aside from that same as the other map, didn't see anymore around. Not much of a problem when you already got an extractor + rubber plantation up and going, but very annoying at start when you can't make a single machine 'cause there ain't no rubber tree around. So maybe it would be a good idea to increase the probability of them spawning?

• Official Post

you search in the wrong biomes... i got at a certain place in my map 15 rubber trees within 50 blocks of each other. (swampland)

What i would like more (especially regarding servers...) a bigger sapling spawn rate. But alb doesent like it *run*.

• Official Post

OH if you don't want to increase the spawn rate of saplings, could you at least include a UUM recipe for rubber saplings? If you want to make a nice rubber farm on a server... and you know, at a certain point it will be very hard to find your own saplings.

• Anyway, i think they are a little too rare. in a bit over 1 hour i found a lone rubber tree and a group of 2 rubber trees.

Sometimes the biomes in which you can find them are too rare, so i think their spawn rate in other biomes should be increased.

• OH if you don't want to increase the spawn rate of saplings, could you at least include a UUM recipe for rubber saplings? If you want to make a nice rubber farm on a server... and you know, at a certain point it will be very hard to find your own saplings.

do want