Client: DOWNLOAD
    Server DOWNLOAD

Required Mods:
    ModLoader 1.2.4
    SDKs ModLoaderMP 1.2.4
    MCForge 2.0.0.67+

v1.81 -> v1.85:

v1.85 -> v1.90:

//RG-edit: Updated build to fix CG crash and bad cropmatron recipe, added my changelog

• Official Post

Looks like i should get to work on a brewing spotlight / tutorial video :).

Sounds FUN!

I'm guessing the UU matter recipe should be kept secret, but i'll mention its there :). How about the crops, want them to be a secret people have to discover as well?

Also -- Weedex, Crop-Matron, Iron Scaffolds not in the patch notes. Any other items/mechanics that are new that I should touch on in the video?

Awesome work btw :). Means I can start up my new LP season that much sooner!!!

• Official Post

How about the crops, want them to be a secret people have to discover as well?

Also -- Weedex, Crop-Matron, Iron Scaffolds not in the patch notes. Any other items/mechanics that are new that I should touch on in the video?

Awesome work btw :). Means I can start up my new LP season that much sooner!!!

Note NetherWart being plantable, as well as (trivially) the new Hops and Coffee Crops.

Wait, weedex is in the 1.85 release? That doesnt sound right.
    Weedex, cropmatron and iron scaffolds aren't supposed to be in the 1.85 version yet (heck, i just finished coding the iron scaffolds), probably jenkins did some fun stuff there.

If the stuff is in & functional, feel free to promote it. However, note:
    -IronScaffold texture may change
    -CropMatron texture WILL change
    -Brewing is balanced for SMP and literally takes hours. To be exact it takes 20m/1h/3h/9h for each of the beer-phases to proceed to the next one. RL-time, not MC. As well, i'm yet to produce a fully fermented beer.

• Official Post

Oh, I haven't downloaded it yet -- i was going by the blog post saying those things were new content for 1.2.4

Definitely explains stuff.
    Yes, the things mentioned on blog are not in the 1.85 release. We currently got some GIT troubles, once these are fixed we'll probably put up 1.90 on beta access.

Beer brewing is fully implemented since ~1.82 though.

• Official Post

Yes.

@direwolf: How about making 2 videos. The first one can cover Coffee and Beer, given that's in 1.85 already, the second one can introduce weedEx and the Cropmatron.

Btw, will write an guide for brewing asap.

You got it!

I *kind* of get the gist, its hard translating from alblakian to english. I'll download when i get home from work, start playing around, bug richardG on irc a bit, and hopefully put together a not-too-uninformative video :D

• Official Post

That's strange beyond recognition.
    Mind labelling the exact ratios?

Also, I'm guessing that Coffee and hops are two plants you get via cross-breeding. Any good way to get them, or just a bit of luck?

Just casual crossbreeding.