Suggestion: Wind mill/generator texture change

• Official Post

It would be nice if Wind mill or generator have an unique texture to help differ it from each other.
    Now, when a wind mill breaks and turns into a generator it is kinda hard to notice the difference from distance (its metal color is the same and sometimes the texture of wind turbine of wind mill faces the cable)

• I really hope they change the texture of one of them to help wind users differ a wind mill from a broken generator (from distance), otherwise it will be kinda annoying to notice all broken wind mills (generators)

maybe give them a slight dark grey "Wind" icon looking paint job on the side and have them always facing north so that they are not in all random directions?

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

With few tests it measured that wind mill at maximum height generation is about 3-6 (without rain) or 8-10 (with rain/thunder)

They WILL break much more frequently, but iron loss can be minimized by placing some water and obsidian pipes (or RP transposer) below towers.
    Whenever a wind mill breaks it drops iron and it will fall into water (some into cables unless if you make the collection system above them) then collected by BC/RP system and sent to a chest ready to be used to repair them.

OK, look at the generator and at the wind mill, they are almost the same thing. They have the same metal looking color.
    Since its turbine face random directions, it is annoying to detect broken wind mills.

• OK, look at the generator and at the wind mill, they are almost the same thing. They have the same metal looking color.
    Since its turbine face random directions, it is annoying to detect broken wind mills.

well i could try do something, just say what. But i would give you only sprites image because my laptop cant run mc but if you know a programe where you can texture(see how it looks with texture) a block easily then gimmy a link.