Suggestion: PaintPack and/or Paint Grenades

• really nice idea. Much easier to paint big cfoam buildings. :)

exactly, it would make me painting my entire city much easier, i'm make a city styled after the movie Tron Legacy and have used over 7 stacks of inksacks. at the moment it been by making 16 painters and coating them all black at the same time and using shift click to swap them out. this was very long and tedious work. i would have much rather made like 4 stacks of paint grenades, sat at the top of my "crater" and went throw happy on everything to paint the foundation and building that i want to be solid black.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• I quite honestly dont know if you have been ignoring part of what im saying or you are just pushing your paint egg idea.

Painters have a special mode (Like Electrical Wrenches, Mining Laser and That other item i cant be bothered to remember right now and this long text its just a to stall time to see if i remember it but nothing comes to mind i wonder if i will ever remember oh whatever), Called AUTOFILLING, just activate the special mode and if you run out of paint with dye in your inventory it will instead consume one dye and return full durability of the painter automatically.

If you are just pushing the Egg Bomb idea then w/e

• Official Post

Painters have a special mode (Like Electrical Wrenches, Mining Laser and That other item i cant be bothered to remember right now and this long text its just a to stall time to see if i remember it but nothing comes to mind i wonder if i will ever remember oh whatever), Called AUTOFILLING, just activate the special mode and if you run out of paint with dye in your inventory it will instead consume one dye and return full durability of the painter automatically.

I never thought that i would say that, but:

Thank you FenixR