[Suggestion] NEW Machiene! ***DeCraftor***

• time wise perhaps, but efficiency wise you'd have to make it less efficient material wise.

Edit: P.s. since and MFSU require 10 diamonds, if it awarded 20 scraps then it would also appease the masses that are begging and pleading for a recycler that takes into consideration of the rarity of the materials.

I rather send a nuke their way than "appeasing the massses". No scrap will be made, or only a chance similar to the recycler to produce the scrap, per slot. (Ergo no more than 9 scrap will be made)

• got my vote it will give me something to do with the new mob drops

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• hmm, i don't know why but somehow i don;t remember much of any of this conversation from yesterday. however the "please decraft this Coal into UUM for me" is retarded. you would not be able to decraft stuff that is that simple, much less into matter. who cares if you make that coal from matter, that would be like me digging up some coal and trying to do the same thing.

however i greatly agree with the original intent of the OP and would like to see the ability to pull items apart for their basic components at the cost of alittle EU.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG