Why are there no vanilla IC2 servers?

• Basically the title says it all. All the servers i have seen have other mods which IMO dilute the greatness of plain IC2. I feel like anything more added ruins the minecraft survival feeling and IC2 has just enough new content to make it interesting. Ive been playing a lot of IC2 on singleplayer but its getting lonely. So if there is anyone out there thinking about making a vanilla IC2 server definantly go for it because we don't have enough of them. Thankyou

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• Id be happy to join anyone with good vanilla IC2 server.

Have a nice day! Einen schönen Tag noch! Buona giornata! Passez une bonne journée! 有一個很好的一天!素敵な一日を! Хорошего дня!

• IC2 is nice, but the pipes features in buildcraft OR redpower are necessary to automate a lot of IC, which a lot of modders like to do.

• IC2 vanilla servers seem to stay private local servers.
    With haveing multipul mods it allows for more people to play the way they want.

You don't have to use RP2 on a server that has it.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• i also host a small vanilla server with ic2 and red power just a modded minecraftserver.zip no protection plugins
    server is running from time to time (not always) and if you get griefed grief the guy back

IP: 81.193.6.116