The server dont work

• hi all cant somebody create for me a server ic2? i create more but when i get a ic2 item i get out from server idk wath i cant doo and in earth no exist ores plzzz make me an server :)

P.S cant make someone a server for me please

• Official Post

01. Download minecraftserver.jar for 1.2.3 or 1.2.4 from minecraft.net (you should have done this before, because theres only a link for 1.2.5 version)
    02. Download ModloaderMP for Server (link in IC² public releases)
    03. Download the actual Minecraft Forge for Server (link in IC² public releases)
    04. Download IC²-Server
    05. Extract the minecraftserver.jar with WinRAR or something similar
    06. DO NOT remove the META-INF
    07. Put ModloaderMP-Files into the Server-jar
    08. Put Forge-Files into the Server-jar
    09. Put anything back into a .zip
    10. rename the minecraftserver.zip to minecraftserver.jar
    11. Run the Server like described on minecraft.net via Commandprompt to generate all the Files and Folders
    12. Put IC²-Server-jarfile into "mods"-folder
    13. Run the Server again
    14. Learn more English
    15. Connect to it and you're finished

Is that all or did i forgot something?

• 1: ENGLISH, use it.
    2: we need more info than "HALP! borken!" to assist you. Like error logs, what exactly you tried, etc..
    aka: put forth a little effort here...

• Official Post

If that what i've said to you in several PM's, doesn't work (because you don't understand english) then go to these Guys, even if i dont want to support them anymore. Thats much better than bugging us with your massive Englishdeficite.

They've made a Launcher so that no one has to install the Mods manually. Even without English is it possible to download their goddamn Launcher/Server and start a Multiplayergame.