What am I doing wrong here?

• I've been working on a 2000eu/t compact, bucket-cooled CAUSC reactor for over two months, and I for the life of me can't get the damn thing working. It works perfectly on paper, but SOMETHING is messing up timing somewhere. I've gone through six revisions, and every single one fails, so could someone take a look at this and tell me what is wrong?

Pictures:
    Before I turn it on:

After I turn it on:

Save:
    Save

• I think buckets no longer work in nuclear reactors

• I couldn't really find the exact problem but I suspect that it has something to do with the empty buckets not being removed from the reactor fast enough and there is no real reason to put repeater between the retrievers, deployers and filters as the buckets can be filled and sent to the pipe in a single tick. You're wiring and logic gates are awesome but maybe a bit overly complicated.

• I couldn't really find the exact problem but I suspect that it has something to do with the empty buckets not being removed from the reactor fast enough and there is no real reason to put repeater between the retrievers, deployers and filters as the buckets can be filled and sent to the pipe in a single tick. You're wiring and logic gates are awesome but maybe a bit overly complicated.

Oh, thank you, I've seen people doing more than one thing on a single tick like that before, but i've always thought the methoid was unstable. I'll try that though.

As for the timing issue, the system is carefuly made so that every bucket is removed or(soon to be and) replaced on the same tick, the piping and timing systems are perfectly symmetrical, unless the south east rule applies. From what i can tell, the accelerator might only accelerate or deaccelerate so many items a tick despite a sufficient power supply.