[suggestion]nuclear dampener(a.k.a. mining-nuke-LAZOR!)

• Name: nuclear dampener projector

Description: ok gregorousT and an old 1970's rpg inspired this idea also this is not hard science there is going to be a lot of hand waving you have been warned. it is a new tool like the mining laser for mining and averting nuclear disaster the way it works is it projects a special energy field that can increase or decrease the nuclear stability of matter subject to the field. heres the boiled down for lazy folk

mining mode: a focus dampener projection causing a small amount of matter(like pin head to grapefruit size depending on duration of exposure) to destabilize and explode :thumbup::Nuke TNT::thumbup:
    containment mode: a wide focus projection that attempts to increase the nuclear stability in matter

[mining mode]+[block]+[time]=[an explosion dependent on the type of block and how long you were holding the trigger]near infinite sizes of explosion for all you mining needs :thumbup::Nuke TNT::thumbup:
    [containment mode]+[nuke/tnt]+[time]=[a delay of a nuke/tnt's detonation the point that it is eventually neutralized] thwart the griefer with science!
    [containment mode]+[reactor]+[tine]=[a reduction in heat and eu/t while still preserving efficiency and cooling]useful for a generating more power at the cost of Steves attention or as an attempt to prevent a meltdown

now containment mode is relatively self explanatory but i need to explain how mining mode works in more depth this isn't the crazy nuke beam it sounds like (if you want a real nuke beam suggest a particle accelerator) simply put some blocks will have an upper limit to how big a boom they can make this corresponds with how valuable it is for example cobble would barely equal a ghast fireball or less while uranium ore or diamond ore if you spent a whole lappack on them could almost be 1/4 as powerful as a nuke. the beam can also shut down portal blocks and has no effect on "tech" blocks like cf or reinforced stone.

recipe:???

this was born out of a joke and it turned in to a more sensible attempt at a suggestion but i will understand if it is rejected

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Please modify your grammar and spelling. Make the stabilizer beam not EU effective with a deployer. Make this very EU intensive. On second thought, don't make this at all.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Please modify your grammar and spelling.

not worth it

Make the stabilizer beam not EU effective with a deployer. Make this very EU intensive.

i said nothing of eu or red power those are kinda a "duh"

On second thought, don't make this at all.

not surprised

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• WHY I SAID THAT?!?! WHYYYYYYY?????

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• lets just say if you don't like it ignore it and let it sink beneath the waves this will clear the first page for better ideas