[Suggestion] Map Album

• I think Map Album would be good addition to game.
    Works as standard Map except it stores all places visited, displayed on several pages.
    Page selection is automatic when 1024 m border passed or manually by [Mode key]+[Mouse scroll] or [Mode key]+[LMB]/{RMB].
    Right click with Album opens a GUI to set/edit/delete waipoint (to choose Name and color) in current location.

Recipe: three Maps. As a book from paper.

I understand complexity of this suggestion. It is not easy but useful. I would not ask for it if Hangable Maps has a chance to be updated.

• Not exactly sure how "industrial" this sounds, but ignoring that it's definitely an interesting idea. Keeping an eye on this.

maps, plans and documents are part of industry to and those who carry them are hated and feared by all.

I +1 this idea

but if we really want some high techy way to do this we could bring up satellites again and try to keep it just to spy satellites this time no orbital death rays or solar harvesters please

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

maps, plans and documents are part of industry to and those who carry them are hated and feared by all.

Sorry but i have to build a BC-Quarry above your Base, because my OV-Scanner said, there are much Resources, a long time ago, so i have planned to build it there before you built your Base there. Now, i have to call the Creeper-Demolitioncompany to remove your Base from there at your costs, because you were able to easyly arrive at my Base to see all the Plans, and you were also able to veto these Plans in an acceptible Timeintervall.

Anyway a good Idea, but why not save it in a Tabletcomputer, which is DEFINETLY NOT AN IPAD. (Sorry to say that, but Apple is expensive shit)

• Sorry but i have to build a BC-Quarry above your Base, because my OV-Scanner said, there are much Resources, a long time ago, so i have planned to build it there before you built your Base there. Now, i have to call the Creeper-Demolitioncompany to remove your Base from there at your costs, because you were able to easyly arrive at my Base to see all the Plans, and you were also able to veto these Plans in an acceptible Timeintervall.

Creeper-Demolitioncompany redirected to BC-Quarry.

Anyway a good Idea, but why not save it in a Tabletcomputer, which is DEFINETLY NOT AN IPAD. (Sorry to say that, but Apple is expensive shit)

I suggest a kind of Notebook to Computercraft, but it seems Dan200 will never add graph API. Even with graphics there is no (and will not be) way for comp to see tiles around. So my hope on specialized Map Album here.

• here are my ideas for implentation and recipes from stupidest(just number 1 actually) to best
    1. build a satellite and using high technology and lasers have it project an image onto your map that your always pointing at the sky
    2. just use the already existing book item as the album and use a crafting table to copy your finished map into the book
    3. incorporate into alblaka's already hinted at ICpad

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• here are my ideas for implentation and recipes from stupidest(just number 1 actually) to best
    1. build a satellite and using high technology and lasers have it project an image onto your map that your always pointing at the sky
    2. just use the already existing book item as the album and use a crafting table to copy your finished map into the book
    3. incorporate into alblaka's already hinted at ICpad

1. Will not work in cave.
    3. Never hear about it.
    2. Will not update map in album already.

But from another point of view it is possible:

Combine Book with Map to create Album with one page only with the same number as map. Map destroyed.
    Combine Album with another Map to add new page to Album. Map destroyed.
    When in hands Album simulates Map defined by opened page page. Picture updates. Waipoints overlaid.

In my opinion this way allows to reuse big parts of standard MC Maps code. Center of page will be where map created.

• Official Post

Creeper-Demolitioncompany redirected to BC-Quarry.

The Creeper-Demolitioncompany is a daughter of GregTech Intergalactical and specialized in terms of removing stuff that is in my Way. Indeed the BC-Quarry belongs to it but has to be placed much higher as wanted, if the Base is not removed before quarrying, so we have to remove the valuables of the Base and blow the rest up before we finally begin with our Quarry.

IC-Pad, wow i should more often read Alblakas Blog. I definetly choose that as Mapper if it not runs on Redapple-OS.

• 1. magic lasers/jk
    2. what your describing below is what i mean [book]+[map]=[1 page album]
    3. read alblaka's blog