God when is it going to be out?

• Man I wish Guild Wars 2 had some kind of updated news on the release date. IDK How you guys feel about being able to pre-order the game for a while now but without a release date?

PS: Alblaka <3 I thought you like that :) Keep up the good work =)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• waiting for wasteland 2 myself

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

Study mate is talking alot about GW2 and Diablo III.
    Generally I don't tend to buy "new" games though, given
    -They are horribly overpriced. Small awesome games can come for <=5€, compared to Mr. ultimate-super-years-long-developement with 50€
    -PC probably can't handle it
    -I've got better stuff to do :O F.e. game the crap out of SMNC or work on IC²/***

• well for those killing time waiting for their expensive games here is a free one to try out http://www.wcsaga.com/ its a space combat sim that is totally fan made and free with original compositions, voice acting, and decent writing. it looks gorgeousness on modern hardware and works on old hardware no problem.

p.s. you don't need a joy stick I beet it with a mouse

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Alblaka Diablo 3 Open Beta Weekend! Take it off and enjoy it!

Yeah Diablo 3 is actually one of the biggest things I'm waiting for. I just not enjoying the way things have been going with GW2 with pre-order now pre-buy before the games even set a date hehe. Right now this minute I'm playing Tera Beta.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.